UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Immortality

Wanderer
Re: Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Wow! Well, indeed, now "my idea" :)P ) doenst sound so bad after all!! :)

Thanks for the link! :)

PS: By the way, how many poems/bag art can we leave? I have 2 accounts and my bf has 2 accounts (4 accounts per household). Should we leave 2 poems (one for each of us) or can we leave 4? (1 per account). Thx!!
PS2: Also, he is not registered in the forums, should he?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

You can place 1 entry per account (so everyone can submit a total of 4 poems and 4 bag art entries if they wanted). Remember: poems MUST be original (and yes, I'll be checking by running them through a plag checker).

No one *has* to have a forum account although it makes it a lot easier to find out what's going on and getting help from other players :)

Trivial

Sorceror

I loved the cupid event, though myself and many others died a lot, it was a lot of fun.

Immortality

Wanderer

Ive checked the times for everything, but for people living in Europe is not so nice :( There's a 6 hr difference from EST... :(

Maybe its an idea that you get more European staffers that can also make events for people in Europe, at a time that's good for us? :( I dont know how many europeans play in Demise, but maybe its worth it?
Noon there is 6pm here... so from 18.00 to 24.00, which is the time to be with your loved one, I guess... :S

Please dont take it as a complaint. I think the events are super cool! But the times are just difficult for some :) Id just really love to participate too!!!!!!!!! :(

Thanks!!

Well, there's one less event to take part in. Went to try and help with the kill Cupid event. Of course, being in Fel, all the Reds start killing the people trying to take part in what could have been an entertaining event.

Hey Reds, here's an idea. Why not just go kill each other?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Reds need VDay lovin' too - don't worry, this won't be the only cupid today.

Keys are out there.

Events are all day so that should give Europeans a chance to participate as well.

LadyCrimson;516319 said:
Reds need VDay lovin' too - don't worry, this won't be the only cupid today.

Keys are out there.

Events are all day so that should give Europeans a chance to participate as well.
Well, I hope that means there will be other Cupids in non-Red areas. No matter, it looks like you have enough stuff to keep me busy all day. :D And the Reds can just go hang out and "love" each other.

So, as for the keys, they are already within current monsters, or each time a monster spawns, theres a chance it has one?