UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Valentine's Day Event Schedule

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Heres all the chests i know of so far, marked with red dots.
I just got a 120 mage scroll from the serpentine dragon one! Thanks sonntag.

Attachments

• questmap.JPG
    questmap.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 72

thea_zara;516383 said:
i'll go first then shall I? Mear village east of spirituality one of the easternmost houses. and the stables by the inn in mistas both have chests.

Im not sure where this is. Can you provide coordinates?

Sonntag

Sorceror

Couple more spots to check out.

The library looking mage dungeon east of the valor spawn by the bridge. Second level.
South of Chaos on the eastern edge of the desert. In the gargoyle spawn.

underthought

Sorceror

is there multiple keys for the chests, or just the one key for the one chest, or 5 for one 10?

DarthNader

Sorceror

very nice rewards for the key drop LC. Got a rum red pigs earlier. I believe the rest of my keys are "fake". Good luck to everyone for the remainder of the drop.

Mycorrhizae

Wanderer

Very nice with the chest locations but it's a LOT more interesting where you found your keys, since I've been clearing dungeons and killing mobs at all "known" spots for hours now with no luck..not even a fake key

uome;516407 said:
Heres all the chests i know of so far, marked with red dots.
I just got a 120 mage scroll from the serpentine dragon one! Thanks sonntag.

Thanks for the map, Uome!!!

I found a key and hit every place you have marked, except for that one on the far east, looks like ists off the map in a building. Not sure what that is.

Mouseglove

Squire

I would just like to say that the fight with cupid was fun, but I personally am a little tired of the mages getting shafted all the time... we rez the warriors and heal the best we can and when it comes time for Cupid to die all the leet warriors get drops and we get nada but a bunch of coins that we cannot even carry because it is all too heavy for us.

- Lord Shaft

PS. Please don'tget me wrong.It was fun... just sucks is all.