UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Re: Valentine's Day Event Schedule

quick question Lady C with regarding key drops wil they drop on respawned monsters and on non aggressives aswell?

Sintoo

Sorceror

The chests are placed around Ilsh.
Bright red/pinkish chests from what I've seen so far.

uome

Bug Hunter

Sintoo;516351 said:
The chests are placed around Ilsh.
Bright red/pinkish chests from what I've seen so far.
Iv'e just seen a white one and a purple one!

An ethy llama! wheeee!

Malafor

Knight

How many scavenged items did the top 3 get? i think i had 30 or 33 so wanna know how many they had. :p

Mycorrhizae

Wanderer

I really think this key/chest event needs public-info-continuous-update of where and how many keys/chest have already been found..cause people will waste all their time clearing places someone just went 5mins before them..

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

If you look at the original message... it says how many prizes have been claimed.

Only players can update you on where they have been and what they have killed to get the keys.

Mycorrhizae

Wanderer

Why would anyone update anyone else on that and hence slim their own chances of finding the rest before everyone else..

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great event idea.. just wayyy too hard and time wasting (not time consuming, which would be fair with these great prizes)

thea_zara

Sorceror

i'll go first then shall I? Mear village east of spirituality one of the easternmost houses. and the stables by the inn in mistas both have chests.

thea_zara

Sorceror

Basement of the garbage strewn rat town house west of mistas, and the upstairs of the abandoned inn north of the fairy forests near spirituality.

The little cove north of spirituality and south of the woods with the reapers and spiders filled with harpies has one, too.

Sonntag

Sorceror

Heres a few chest spots.

Western side of elemental passage by earth eles
Wyrm lair in mountains by compassion
Under a tree in Serpentine dragon cave
Building surrounded by rotting corpses, undead south of humility
Docks north of Justice
Under a yew looking tree north of meer village.

I've got a quite a few more but no need to spoil folks hunting.