UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Devo

Sorceror
Re: Valentine's Day Event Schedule

where is cupids city?

i was a mage necro weaver and i got ltots

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

All the Key Hunt Chests have been removed from the game. If you find a key now, its useless.

7 Chests were unlocked and prizes retrieved. That means... 18 were not.

Interested in what is being thrown away?
4 Rose of Trinsic
1 Barbed Runic Sewing Kit, 10 uses
2 Pet Bonding Deeds
4 Hearth of the Home Fire
1 Fire Pit
3 Fruit Basket
1 7xGM Skill Ball
1 Stat Ball
1 Scarecrow
1 Ancient Urn (ltot)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

drak-;516494 said:
So what all did get claimed?

Uh... let me see if I can remember....

120 Magery Scroll
Valorite Hammer, 10 uses
Stat Ball
Skill Ball
Rum Red Tokuno Pigments, 5 charges
Dragon Nunchaku (ltot)
... and something else I can't remember

thea_zara

Sorceror

*steps away from game* Man that was a fun and LONG day. 14 hours (not quite straight through maybe an hour out total for various breaks) five keys no chests (visited all the ones listed but apparently none fit - them's the breaks) sixteen items for the treasure hunt, a horde minion full of gold from the maze cupid, an hour or so at the champ spawn, um... lord only knows what else. I am completely beat, but this was a fun fun day. Thanks for the time, effort, and for an all around good time.

Best Valentine's Date EVER

Yes I realize how bad that sounds. :-p

homosapyouin

Sorceror

So I died alot, lost TONS of money, but it was fun. I couldn't find any keys, but the champ and cupid were pretty nice. Thanks much.

Sonntag

Sorceror

Had a great time, much thanks for the effort.

Found my first key on a lizardman in Despise and ended up finding the right chest gaining a statball. Don't usually win stuff so was a pleasant surprise. Only ended up finding 18 of the 25 chests though. No other keys worked so either they were duds or one of the seven remaining. Was a blast just exploring places in Ilsh I haven't been to in awhile.

Once again thanks guys was fun.

SirSotam

Sorceror

is there any way we can have bag back ? instead of being deleted it could be on my house :=)

Sintoo

Sorceror

I want to see all of the bag arts.
Pretty picture please...
Who made the "LOVE" bag art with an arrow piercing through it?

Immortality

Wanderer

It was cool! :D

I also agree that it'd be nice to see all the bag art entries and maybe all the poems too, why not...

But i'm just super happy that i won the 2nd price in the poetry contest!!! :D Congrats to all the other winners (specially Thulsa, who won the 3rd place and also happens to be my bf :p )

uome

Bug Hunter

LadyCrimson;516504 said:
Uh... let me see if I can remember....

120 Magery Scroll
Valorite Hammer, 10 uses
Stat Ball
Skill Ball
Rum Red Tokuno Pigments, 5 charges
Dragon Nunchaku (ltot)
... and something else I can't remember
It was a donation ethy llama.
Thanks for all the events, i spent sooo much time on the key thingy i didn't see a cupid. The pvp events gave me a nice break though :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

uome;516591 said:
It was a donation ethy llama.
Thanks for all the events, i spent sooo much time on the key thingy i didn't see a cupid. The pvp events gave me a nice break though :)

Thanks! my memory ain't what it used to be :)

Catnip

Sorceror

Very fun day!!! Thanks for all the effort that went into EVERYTHING that was going on. my char isn't trained up, still had great fun. Ran around and watched everything. Died a LOT, went though all my regs doing tiny heals on people. LOL Got some gold at the Cupid kills.
It's not bad to say it was the best Valentine's Day. my b/f was watching the NBA All Star stuff and watching me playing UO. Fun stuff. LOL

Sintoo

Sorceror

Immortality;516588 said:
But i'm just super happy that i won the 2nd price in the poetry contest!!! :D Congrats to all the other winners (specially Thulsa, who won the 3rd place and also happens to be my bf :p )

Congratulations, quite the pair of poets you are then.
How do you know you won 2 & 3? and not first prize?