UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Current SVN changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
The following list of changes should be active on Demise now.

Scratch that. It has not been applied to demise yet.

Feel free to post any constructive information or observations about these changes.

Also, Mark updated the UO client on the server. If you find any new problems related to the new version/update, please contact us ingane, or post a bug report about it.

SVN 684
  • Random champ spawns should be random even when started by valor
SVN 683
  • Young players will no longer be protected in champ spawn ereas.
  • Default restart time changed to 10 min.
SVN 682
  • Necro spell wither should have cast delay of 1.5. not 1.25.
  • exceptional spellbooks / makers mark
SVN 681
  • previous update to stop putting lower req on weapon cause other problems and was reverted.
SVN 680

Updates for all Pigments of Tokuno
  • Heritage item equipment should be pigmentable
  • BaseClothing should be pigmentable when crafted resource is not standard.
Updates to Champ System

• Added new spawn type "Pestilence"
  • Addedd titles for the new spawn type
  • Corrections for mobiles related to the spawn
    • Ilhenir the Stained
    • Fetid Essence
    • Interred Grizzle
    • pestiferous Bandage
  • Changes to the replica drops
    • Unique
      • Pacify * (see notes)
    • Shared
      • Lieutenant Of The Britannian Royal Guard
      • Oblivion's Needle
      • The Robe Of Britannia Ari
      • Necromancer Shroud
    • Deco
      • Red Death monster statuette
      • Plague Beast monster statuette
Broken CLILOC in bag of sendfing replaced with a generic form of the same message

* Note, the Pacify unique is incorrect here. But, at this time, UOs site, stratics, EA forums, and plenty of google did not have any information on the unique for this spawn. According to 2 of them, that unique has not yet been discovered. So, the next best thing was to temp use another trammel ruleset only unique.

SVN 679

added championspawn replicas to the pigments.
added missing champ spawn decos
  • 3 more variants of the Daemon Skull
  • 2 more animations grouped with the Pier.
  • East-facing blood tile
  • 2 more variants of "web".
  • Two missing ophidian mini-monster statues.

KchaosZ

Squire
Xavier i do have issues with soulstones.. When i put them in a chest (top chest) and i go to pull them out, it tells me "that object cannot be seen" so i have to release the chest and put it on the floor in order to even get my soulstones out.. Is this a known issue? Can it be fixed?

termx

Traveler
Xavier i do have issues with soulstones.. When i put them in a chest (top chest) and i go to pull them out, it tells me "that object cannot be seen" so i have to release the chest and put it on the floor in order to even get my soulstones out.. Is this a known issue? Can it be fixed?

Its the same with big tree...

gilgamash

Knight
This is already reported as a bug...

Xavier

Account Terminated
I can probably look at that. My guess is its something simple. Like last week, gilgamash, the problems can already be reported, or new, or whatever. Im just giving players some chance to priori9tize some of the fixes our scripts need. Everything in the champ spawns is already on the list.

gilgamash

Knight
I can probably look at that. My guess is its something simple. Like last week, gilgamash, the problems can already be reported, or new, or whatever. Im just giving players some chance to priori9tize some of the fixes our scripts need. Everything in the champ spawns is already on the list.

Sorry for sounding "rude". Here the link to the thread, not a bug report yet. I have just looked into it a little to figure out where the main problem might be in my lunch break some days ago. But it might help you speeding up tracking the issue. I am really so much in time pressure that I have no idea when I finally can start fixing the potion/bless/removeCurse bug and finalize the BS bod chance thingy. But it will be this year :)

Whatever, here the link. Hope it helps!

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/soulstone-in-a-box.479606/page-2

And btw, I really like that you opened a thread asking players what they would like in. I was PMed with such wishes, that is why I did the PS-Drop and other bugs.

One last question *being ashamed of hijacking the thread again*
What is the status quo on the Bug Tracker? I would really like the thingy getting started that was mentioned some weeks ago... And I think it would help a lot (knowing who does what, what is the status of the developments, ...., you name it.).

Atb,
G.

psz

Administrator
I'll go out on a limb and say the tracker is in the same situation as search..... V_V

otimpyre

Sorceror
This bug happens when you place any item with a tall height value. IE..gwennos harp,Player statue maker block, Tall hedge ect... in a chest that is raised up very high or to the ceiling. The combined height places its on the second floor. Thus being out of sight. So place tall items in chests that are grounded.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
I haven't exactly been around here a lot lately, and looks like some progress has been made on the server while I was gone. Love the fixes mentioned in the most two recent updates. But I do have one question. Was the updates put into place to make it work with the new 7.0.16 client, in one of these two updates? If so, what exactly did they add to the character creation process? I haven't had much time to look myself, but I just figured it was a new skill.

Xavier

Account Terminated
I haven't exactly been around here a lot lately, and looks like some progress has been made on the server while I was gone. Love the fixes mentioned in the most two recent updates. But I do have one question. Was the updates put into place to make it work with the new 7.0.16 client, in one of these two updates? If so, what exactly did they add to the character creation process? I haven't had much time to look myself, but I just figured it was a new skill.

Mark *always* updates the emulator core and razor to support uo client changes. As I just explained to someone else, if he didnt, runuo shards would become unplayable fast, unless we did something Id not like and force a specific version be used by all.

And, considering that he maintains the server AND razor, and does restarts, maintenance, etc on ALL the runuo shards, he works his ass off on things no one on Demise ever sees him do. So if it takes a bit to catch up, I completely understand, as I am sure most of you do. It will be fixed.

To answer the question tho, Mark is working on the packet changes to the client character, and that is the restart we are waiting on for these latest scripts fixes. The 7.0.16 updates will be applied to the SVN when he is done, Im sure.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Wait...what?

3 champs?

I only see Pestilence. Are you suggesting 2 more champs are going in?

Sooooo.......now I am curious about this. Mondain champs?

The ones that drop crimson cinture etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.