UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Current SVN changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Dare I mention of talismans? XD

Not sure how much of these champs are going in. But my mouth is watering for the crimson cincture item at loot from them =D

Xavier

Account Terminated
Dare I mention of talismans? XD

^ that is much more possible than v for the time being.

But my mouth is watering for the crimson cincture item at loot from them =D

because ^ is peerless, and im not even thinking about that. we are going to go over the talismans and see if there is any unresolvable reason why that hasnt been passed on TC in the last freakin year, and fix it.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Fair enough regarding peerless.

On Talismans:

I hope that we get them in general. Fixing the the features we do not possess at the moment in a later date seems reasonable. Use them for the functions that we have at present and append them when such updates allow the other features for them at a later date. =D

My thoughts upon this topic further are; Ownership and "Named Monsters".

I don't know how ownership will affect us on demise at our current state. So I am curious about that. If we even have it. Personally I never liked ownership because it nerfs trade =/

Named Monsters also has a question mark looming for I. Will they be added and if so. Will the Totem of the Void and others from named mobs be added as well?
Named mobs seems pretty straight forward to me. Basically a mob with a name in an area that would get some player attention because it now serves a loot purpose. Maybe NOT, swoop. That lil bastard may kill gold on the shard. Where as minotaurs or bears and the others may be reasonable =D

Xavier

Account Terminated
On Talismans:

I hope that we get them in general. Fixing the the features we do not possess at the moment in a later date seems reasonable. Use them for the functions that we have at present and append them when such updates allow the other features for them at a later date. =D

Yes. Thats what we are figuring on.

Named Monsters also has a question mark looming for I. Will they be added and if so. Will the Totem of the Void and others from named mobs be added as well?
Named mobs seems pretty straight forward to me. Basically a mob with a name in an area that would get some player attention because it now serves a loot purpose. Maybe NOT, swoop

I dont want to talk about this. Its a lot easier to say "Im adding and correcting a few champ spawns, and whatever" than it is to say "I have to code all of ML" , and I damn near had myself convinced of it. Tx for that :D

Xavier

Account Terminated
Ok. I have a proposal here. We have the talismans on TC now, with the small fix for EO. I intend to commit it to SVN by sat. Theres 5 possible outcomes here:

1. we get lucky and it just works 100%
2. it has some minor bugs I have to fix over time.
3. you guys go on TC and try your best to break them, particularly the ownership feature as thats what has not really been tested yet so i can fix it before it goes in...
4. it blows demise all to hell, and has to be reverted out, whcih will shelf it for a good while.
5. I get a sudden moment of sanity and decide i better not commit it.

So, its all up to testing, IMO. post any results in the appropriate fixes section thread.

As far as testing the ownership thing, we need to restart TC, and make sure it still works OK after being saved and reloaded.

The restart with be later on this afternoon/evening gmt-5

Pont

Knight
As far as testing the ownership thing, we need to restart TC, and make sure it still works OK after being saved and reloaded.

The restart with be later on this afternoon/evening gmt-5

So now I just wait for a server restart?

untitled.JPG

untitled.JPG

I'll leave this one as owned by nobody and see what happens....

untitled.JPG

Edit: Re-set seemed fine.

Rabban

Sorceror
The following list of changes should be active on Demise now.

SVN 682
  • Necro spell wither should have cast delay of 1.5. not 1.25.
  • exceptional spellbooks / makers mark

If I'm not mistaken, your modification of /Scripts/Engines/Craft/DefInscription.cs got messed up. Perhaps you accidently dragged some selected text. Instead of just changing the exceptional skill, the "AddCraft" line was moved up into Core.AOS leaving if (Core.SE) to apply to MarkOption = true;

Check it out and you'll understand.

I suppose this is a good spot to say that I try to review all changes that are committed to SVN and hopefully others are as well so that errors like this are caught.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Its fixed in the SVN now. Looks like a bad merge to me. The tabs on that line make it pretty obvious it was some sort of malfunction :D

Yeah, nice catch, thanks.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Ok. Time to open this can of worms. Ive not updated the OP here for a lack of time. I was working on getting this code all in, up to 10pm last night. It is all in. BUT, not all of it is ready to use. First off, I got caught off guard by an unexpected inheritance(ie, found out the hardway that some regions dont have the same inheritances). Mark fixed it on demise, and Im about to commit the fix to svn right now.

Ive added an army of deco/rares items. Mostly these are working, theres a few I need to remove for redundancy and the beveragecontainer-based functionality of the water barrel/bucket/tub needs added, and a few misc cleanups. We can use most of them as is..

The heritage items are all in and functional, including the anniversary sets, except the shadow and crystal furniture sets, which is only 16 more items and a different token...

Random champ spawns in t2a will randomize regardless of how its restarted.

The pestilence spawn should be good to go, as well as 10 or 12 more deco drops from champs.

exceptional/makers mark on spellbooks.

any wearables crafted from colored leather will now be pigmentable, as well as the heritage item weps and armor, and champ replicas.

Actually, everything but the runic fix to remove lower req made it onto demise. This was reverted so at least its back to its normal functionality for now.

did I mention ^^ thats a lot of new deco/item content? Good, now for the can of worms.

After two solid morning to night days of screwing with this, and some other stuffs, I forgot to enable the talisman drops last night. We may use some of this in the meantime to get a few out since I broke it, but no promises.

I cant say when things will start getting used ingame on demise, seeing as this is an event weekend, etc. But youll start seeing this stuff creeping out in the upcoming days.

I will update the OP sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.