UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Current SVN changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mark's latest SVN patch fixes character creation for both 7.0.16.0+ and older clients. The problem with the first patch was that it had the wrong maximum value for a stat (50 instead of 60) for older clients, thus causing all older client character creations with str, dex or int picked higher than 50 to create a character with 10 str, 10 dex and 10 int. This is all fixed now, and if the latest patch isn't on Demise yet, it will be very soon!

Athena

Account Terminated
This thread will be closed soon, and a fresh one will be posted by Xavier at some point. Before it's closed, I'd like to point out that Twaulo champion spawn has been added to the TC, one of the orange gates will take you to the champ spawn. There are also gates setup to areas with Twualo, Ilhenir (special move added), fetid essence (special move added) and a Meraktus for testing. If you want these things to go in, go test them and post anything that's wrong with them so we can fix them either before they go into the SVN or after, depending on how urgent the changes are.

Thread is here: http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...es-fetid-essence-changes-and-meraktus.484829/

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Haven't tested the new champs. But I already know the fey minions works rather well. The no casting and the strip armor works. I've been stripped and couldn't cast a bunch of times.

Those kinky fey like to strip me and prevent me from escaping lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.