UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

Which changes would you like to see made? (can vote for multiple ones)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: Demented Jesters Suggested Changes (Revised Poll)

DementedJester said:
Statloss will get PKs out of town :p

Why go somewhere where there's a million blues all knowing that if you die, you have to fix your character's skills?

I thought this through, Pepsi.
so this fixes hotspots how?

a loller

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
so this fixes hotspots how?

I guess since it will be dangerous for reds to go into town and possibly get ganked by Banksitters, then they will probably venture into the old hotspots, ie; The GY, Brit gate, And Bucs.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Add can't run into your house if you're in combat. Almost every single person on this server house hides. Thanks

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Greyc2w said:
Add can't run into your house if you're in combat. Almost every single person on this server house hides. Thanks
This thread is trying to push the admins to revert it they way it used to be, pvp went to shit becsaue of all the gay shit added

Lynyrd

Knight

Greyc2w said:
That is, if you are the antagonist and/or red.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Lynyrd said:
That is, if you are the antagonist and/or red.
if that change happened it had to be any combat...E. gets attacked then runs back...i would love it if they werent allowed in their house...kekekekekekekekekekeekkela

Lynyrd

Knight

Steve Zissou said:
if that change happened it had to be any combat...E. gets attacked then runs back...i would love it if they werent allowed in their house...kekekekekekekekekekeekkela
If they don't attack, what's the problem? Just ignore it.

It would suck to be a new character farming logs or ingots or something and trying to make a nestegg on the shard, only to have some faggot run up on you when you are trying to drop it off at your house.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
This thread is trying to push the admins to revert it they way it used to be, pvp went to shit becsaue of all the gay shit added

uhm, yeah I got that part. Still add it so newbies can't just run into their house. ;0

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

a loller said:
I guess since it will be dangerous for reds to go into town and possibly get ganked by Banksitters, then they will probably venture into the old hotspots, ie; The GY, Brit gate, And Bucs.
wouldnt they venture into less hotspots, so they wouldnt have to face the danger?

a loller

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:

Funny thing is The E. house is one of my brit cutoff spots, as im sure many ppl as well.

a loller

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
wouldnt they venture into less hotspots, so they wouldnt have to face the danger?

No they would probably venutre around just maybe in bigger zergs. I think this is good though, seperates the trash pks, from the ones who actually have skill.

EDIT: and makes it more fun because of the risk you are taking, right now everyone and there mom has multiple pks, will make People think twice before they just go red and dont even think about it.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

a loller said:
No they would probably venutre around just maybe in bigger zergs. I think this is good though, seperates the trash pks, from the ones who actually have skill.

EDIT: and makes it more fun because of the risk you are taking, right now everyone and there mom has multiple pks, will make People think twice before they just go red and dont even think about it.
well, there is a flaw in ur plan...

a lot of players on this shard are trash pks, many people like to play their PKs just to go kill people, die a few times w/e its just a game, people dont like the idea of having to do that, and macro for more of the time you are pking for.

Vanin

Wanderer

Betty-hybrid said:
Anyone who says "But they can still pk but with statloss" is a moron because everyone knows that nobody will take the risk of losing very hard to gain skill points for a few kills only to be ganked by the A typical guard hugging blues at the GY or Delucia.

Hard earned skills? :eek: :wtf:

Megumi

Wanderer

Blues will always hug guards. PKs will always be PKs. Pussies will always house hide.

The majority of pks who would visit these hotspots would probably join order/chaos or factions and be able tp casually pvp jsut as they do now.
The removal of AOE from hitting blues, means that it's ahrder to house hide. I weighed the pros and cons of combat checking houses, it just wouldn't be viable.

Gankis Khan

Sorceror

Faction Wipe - I would love to see this happen. Go back to O/C battles and red/blue battles. Those were the days...

Status
Not open for further replies.