UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Harvest Festival

hickman48

Knight
Re: Demise Harvest Festival

the only segestion i have is about the net thing there was tomany people in a small area i crashed like 3 times and was lagig hared core

and we should be alble to loot

just some openions but afer everything l loved

Entropy

Wanderer

just a handful of yummy screenies of the net toss. I hope everyone had fun :D.

Attachments

• Seer Entropy_11-18_23.47.jpg
    Seer Entropy_11-18_23.47.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Seer Entropy_11-18_23.57.jpg
    Seer Entropy_11-18_23.57.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 46

hickman48;328351 said:
and we should be alble to loot
You can: you just have to make sure to be within 2 tiles of the corpse to loot. This can be impossible if it was killed quite a distance from the docks with a ranged attack, though.

But yeah, too many pets. I need to do something to see about having an option in UO (like swapping files) so that those annoying white-wyrms and dragons and stupid summoned daemons don't block my view, and make it impossible for me to bring up health gumps. :(

Seer Zatoichi;328353 said:
Ah, I can at least see what I'm SAYING there... Yeah, people were ignoring the elementals, for some reason, even though they're one quick spell do down, AND are so ANNOYING at interrupting you. It's like The Gauntlet all over again: people *could* just do enough damage to the Leviathans to get loot rights and then help out, but they'd rather just keep on them, then wonder why they kick the bucket.

hickman48

Knight

Nottheking;328371 said:
Ah, I can at least see what I'm SAYING there... Yeah, people were ignoring the elementals, for some reason, even though they're one quick spell do down, AND are so ANNOYING at interrupting you. It's like The Gauntlet all over again: people *could* just do enough damage to the Leviathans to get loot rights and then help out, but they'd rather just keep on them, then wonder why they kick the bucket.

but thatst the thing about levis the person who throws the net in gets an arty chance and the people who did the most dmg get an arty chance everyone else gets looting rights

RockEye

Knight

I must say... Great events! Congrats and thx to staff. I look forward to more of the events this kind. (I mean planned ones, not the ones half the shard even doesn't know they happened).
Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.
I'd like to see the winners and results list. Didn't stayed at "luck of the draw" after i died to paragon lady of the snow (picked the wrong char for this event...)
I managed to get 10 statues at Scavenger hunt. I am wondering how many did the winner get??

LeafsFan

Wanderer

I missed the start of the maze, which is probably good for me. As it took me something like 2 hours to get to the near end last time before falling back to the start trying to grab an inquisitors. Its not that its all that difficult, its an endurance test of mind numbing proportions. Congrats to anyone who finished it.

I liked the range of events for the day, though Im sad I missed the roll of the die pvm tourney. And although the netfest was an incredible mess, it was fun, and possible to get some decent loot outta it.

What i loved most was that events were posted beforehand, so people could know about it and attend if they wanted. And despite that the numbers for the events I attended near the end werent too bad.

Anyway thanks for something different and fun to do on demise. I really enjoyed it.

I'm out.

On the Aspirin side... :)

FE

PS Naddict, thank you for all the work it must have taken to set that up, but...

I never, ever, ever want to get a glimpse inside the twisted byways of your mind. :p

you

Wanderer

Guys, I only got to do like 5mins of the net toss, but it was so laggy heh. I wanted 2 stay til the end 2 here the winners of ervything n all but i had 2 go irl..... =( :( <-------------- those are sad faces

any lucky drops from the leviathans? i had to go to sleep, and couldnt do em; net toss began aat around 5.30am my time, and had to sleep after the maze lol

-CBFS-

Sorceror

Maybe next time there can be more arenas, or only paragons (progressively increasing in difficulty) - I think it took more than two hours to finish!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

It was more like 3.5 hours and trust me, staff were feeling the pangs of time too :)

We definitely took away some good pointers on that event and will re-vamp it to try and make it better (and quicker!) next time.

hickman48

Knight

lol i was so hopeing that 2 would not be a paragon in the third round but they were all paragons lichlord was just to fast for me oh well

hickman48;328374 said:
but thatst the thing about levis the person who throws the net in gets an arty chance and the persion who did the most dmg get an arty chance everyone else gets looting rights
Congratulations, you win the "I don't know crap about getting artifacts" award!

There is *never* a special award for doing the most damage; loot rights is *always* enough; Leviathans use the same script for drops as paragons, which means that it's possible for *all* people who get loot rights to get a drop.

And yes, I'd know this: the one minor artifact I got from a leviathan there (a nox ranger's heavy crossbow, for all interested) was from one I only hit with three Energy Bolt spells, for about 4% of its health; I was HEAVILY being out-done in damage by all the tamers there. I killed 4 or 5 where I did over 50% of its health, and didn't get a single minor artifact.

Feersum Endjinn;328391 said:
I never, ever, ever want to get a glimpse inside the twisted byways of your mind. :p
From the time that you got out, might I be permitted to suspect that you may have, um... Chosen to enjoy the maze's greatest treat? :p

Again, I keep kicking myself for the mistake I made: somehow, I took the long staircase up to the roof, and I somehow managed to *miss* what I was supposed to do next. It wasn't for almost an hour that I came back in searching again and found the way forward from there to the final couple rooms. Argh.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I haven't checked it yet today but the last time I checked it had not been solved. The main gate in Malas is still there so if you marked a rune while at the festival, shouldn't be hard to give it a go :)

It is STILL in game.

Kowe

Wanderer

Just like that stupid orb in luna, I think it should be left in game until solved. Maybe just mark a rune and lock it down on a table in luna.