UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Anything close to a town or guardzone would be fine. not very picky or choosey. also if possible something that could be expanded later on?
Meet me in Brit Trammel, I was actually just getting done :p

It won't pass the expanding request, but the proximity to a city should pass :)

Is Trammel ok? Or did you want Fel?

MadeInQuebec

Next person to need a house will not have a waiting period.

I have a nicely located plot, already designed, ready for delivery!

Bring new players to me folks!

Laicrist

Wanderer
Hi there, I started yesterday. I would greatly appreciate to have my own place if you would want to give me one. Problem is I'm from Europe, so timezone may be a problem. Let me know time and place and I will get there. Thanks!

MadeInQuebec

I just started 4 days ago I found a spot kinda, Im working to get a 14x14 or 15x15 3 story or a brick building I dont care about location. if u find anything let me know!

PM me when you are around, I'll be on and off throuhout the day, and I think that the one I have right would fit you nicely. You may have to redo the design to your taste, but that's fine by me :)
Hi there, I started yesterday. I would greatly appreciate to have my own place if you would want to give me one. Problem is I'm from Europe, so timezone may be a problem. Let me know time and place and I will get there. Thanks!

As soon as i give @Magic Stick this house, I'll find another spot for you and we'll play forum tag until we meet :)

MadeInQuebec

lmk if you want help @MadeInQuebec I can make a house or two.
Well it's up to you, I have one ready for delivery, and next should be @jerry henson he's been waiting for a little while. If you can manage to get in touch with him, then I'll move right away to @Sabbra as soon as I deliver the one I have now.

Just let me know via PM if you end up doing it or not, so I keep the order of things straight :)