UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DIY Naked template guide

Frasier

Sorceror
So it takes more mana to cast pixies, and they are weaker than before (->need to cast them more often ->need more mana...)

Last edited:

Frasier

Sorceror
@Cornwallis and I took a little test with this template (after a loooong break) yeaterday with para Balron and the result was that we were out of mana and Balron was yawning and wondering "is there some mosquitos around?". Not a scratch :p

Oh I miss those "old days". This template is not valid anymore. Don't go for it @Blame

This template needs to be rebuild, maybe a naked tamer.... Feel the furry between your legs!

Blame

Knight
@Cornwallis and I took a little test with this template (after a loooong break) yeaterday with para Balron and the result was that we were out of mana and Balron was yawning and wondering "is there some mosquitos around?". Not a scratch :p

Oh I miss those "old days". This template is not valid anymore. Don't go for it @Blame

This template needs to be rebuild, maybe a naked tamer.... Feel the furry between your legs!
I was gonna test it out at fell with some kind of naked mage :p but maybe could do some PvM as well :)

Frasier

Sorceror
Of course this template is still fun, and as a group, would be a teaser in PvP too.
And duels between naked chars are really nice too, imo.

Cornwallis

Sorceror
New build could be 45% lrc from sash, spellbook, and a 20% lrc hat.

This would give almost 50% success on necro & mage spells. Animate dead, fireballs, energy vortex, ect. It's worth a shot to see what happens.

Also, a naked tamer with a cu sidehe is a viable option because no bandages would be required due to the cu sidehe healing itself.

If anyone wants to research up to date naked templates with the recent (past two years) updates, then please feel free to do so.

Cornwallis

Sorceror
what happens when the reds kill the cu?

There is an NPC at Luna stable
There is SilverTiger and his pet Rezzer
There is usually someone at Luna Bank
Players that have access to a 2nd 3rd or 4th account usually have vet on an alt character