UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Does PvP Warriors use Bushido?

J

John Doe

Re: Does PvP Warriors use Bushido?

Also, I'm not corpse proof on Rufus and i got 51 physical resist with a Staff of magi, oh and I have low poison, so necro dexxers just use your gnarled staff... maybe this will make someone enter my lands (Felucca).

Tempest

Knight

John Doe;458283 said:
Also, I'm not corpse proof on Rufus and i got 51 physical resist with a Staff of magi, oh and I have low poison, so necro dexxers just use your gnarled staff... maybe this will make someone enter my lands (Felucca).

That`s good to know too! I also know you`ve got 15 DCI and no wepskill when you`re using your Tome on Rufus. ;)

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;455720 said:
Uhh magery spells can be fizzled, they have to stop to cast them as well. It takes over a second to cast some magery spells which is plenty of time for dexxers to hit them. Also if a mage has a weapon skill it can be disarmed and most of the retarded people here playing dexxers cry because of their inability to make a decent pvp template.
It's not mages, it's you guys making the SAME EXACT COOKIE CUTTER TEMPLATES for the past 3 years. If people actually made variations on templates, played them well or knew how to play a dexxer they would be able to kill people.
When I kill a mage in their corpse I would find bolas, pots, food, regs.
When I kill a dexxer in their corpse they have bandages and maybe arrows( for archers).

The people that play mages tend to be smarter players, the ones who play dex monkeys are usually bad players that don't understand pvp and complain when they die.

GOLDEN WORDS MAN!!! that's amazing true! u rock! respect =)