UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Does PvP Warriors use Bushido?

Re: Does PvP Warriors use Bushido?

Steven_Greer;456364 said:
You do realize that just about any pvper on the server that doesn't actually suck will disagree with you. The greatest part is you're probably some crappy dexxer as well. The only real dexxers on demise are crackheadbob's chiv dexxers, mae'var, Kenneth Kaniff, animosity's dexxers. The rest drop in under 15 seconds.

Paul can't even walk, but he runs circles around you dexxers.

Why oh why would i give a damn about what every ''pvper'' thinks? I like playing a dexxer, and its gonna take more than a some gay boy and his gay handicapped boyfriend to change that. And i also didnt realise that there were only like 3 dexxers on demise. Thanks for clearing that up.

And yeah i do kinda suck, as of yet i havent really got any 120 ps's, only had a +5 stat scroll, i havent got my skills how i want them, im in the middle of changing fencing to swords. but i do have a rbc, totem, kasa plus lots of other high end artys. so eventualy il get there

PS - i bet you completely suck at pvp, noob;)

Apologies to whoever paul is by the way. Dont mean to insult, but im sure you can understand :). Arguin with morons gets the insults flowing

Mister Dank

Knight

The Rogue Samurai Cloud;456349 said:
so in your opinion the only good thing about uo is magery?
I never said that. Try reading my posts before asking questions about them.

my man you obviously suck and havent really done anything in the game.

Wrong.

and as for depth. ''hmm, shall i use heal or greater heal? Shall i use fireball or harm? shall i run away? yes'' nothin deep about it, just your own personal choice in spells.

Wrong.

dexxers have more depth.

Wrong.

we have to choose which wep skill, which wep, 2 handed or 1 handed, shield or no shield, which weps have good special moves, can i find away to corner this guy im fighting.

Mages can and frequently do use weapons, thus having to make the same choices you listed.

Mages just cast spells at there opponent then run away

Wrong.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

The Rogue Samurai Cloud;456369 said:

Oh trust me, i'm god awful, just ask applesauce I can't cross heal, I can't live through dumps, I can beat dexxer gank squads 5v1.

J

John Doe

Paul can't even walk, but he rolls circles around you dexxers.

Fixxed

If the format of Margery was changed, players of UO would adapt whatever has changed and continue PvP.

Margery is an aspect of a game and a tool in PvP, itself, it does not make the game. It’s embarrassing to see people would say Margery makes the game and without it the game the game would have died long ago, lol.

I too believe Margery is powerful and a great tool, but it’s importance is definitely not be represented by the mage lovers comments here.

Lucifall

Knight

Why oh why would i give a damn about what every ''pvper'' thinks?

Hm, because we are arguing about PvP?

You wouldn't last mere 4 seconds agaisn't Duck. And that's if he didn't want to precast explosion or some high end spell. Have you seriously fought in PvP here? Have you seem the good mages in gauntlet? Most of the time mages have to cast fields because some faggot archer goes all "OMG LEMME GET THE FIRST HIT IN ZEH BOSS" or "ZOMG LEMME HONOR IT".

Mages have to chose weapons. Be it a spellbook or a spellchanneling weapon, it has to be one that matches their playstyle. Myself, I tend to use war axes or war forks.

I do know that there are skilled dexxers arround. They think out of the box and prevail just because of that. Balthazar is the most skilled and hardest to kill dexxer I've ever fought and he doesn't even rely on gimp tactics like spamming armor ignore. Stewie was an unbelievably hard necro macer to kill, so was Druth. Hell, even some of the bushido archers I've fought carried pots and stuff.

As for mage's being overpowered, live with it and learn. Yes, we can dish more damage in less time and heal faster, so what? You guys can do that too with the right template. We DO have a silence: disrupts. Bleed + strangle + poison = Virtually impossible to cast anything large and even small, specially if the dexxer stays close to us.

Lucifall;456714 said:
Balthazar is the most skilled and hardest to kill dexxer I've ever fought and he doesn't even rely on gimp tactics like spamming armor ignore. Stewie was an unbelievably hard necro macer to kill, so was Druth. Hell, even some of the bushido archers I've fought carried pots and stuff.

Back in the day when I played daily maybe. I'm rustier than my butcher knife these days (I've got UO old age). Stewie was an awesome opponent, the duels were so long. That being said, all those mentioned knew how to use everything at their disposal: the right specials for the target, potions, scrolls, rabbits...

Lucifall

Knight

Balthazar-demise;456724 said:
Back in the day when I played daily maybe. I'm rustier than my butcher knife these days (I've got UO old age). Stewie was an awesome opponent, the duels were so long. That being said, all those mentioned knew how to use everything at their disposal: the right specials for the target, potions, scrolls, rabbits...

I always made sure there were no weak critters arround when I dueled you. =P

Lucifall;454595 said:
The sole reason not many are using bushido atm is broken evasion. That alone makes the skill quite unworthy of taking.

Evasion is not broken. It was before when you could cast it like a whore (like i did most of the times)

The timer is correct.

You do realize that just about any pvper on the server that doesn't actually suck will disagree with you. The greatest part is you're probably some crappy dexxer as well. The only real dexxers on demise are crackheadbob's chiv dexxers, mae'var, Kenneth Kaniff, animosity's dexxers. The rest drop in under 15 seconds.

Paul can't even walk, but he runs circles around you dexxers.

Well, you gotta agree that if you can take as example 4 dexxers that are good, it means that dexxers are as good as mages.

As I constantly say, the template means nothing.

What means is the player who's using it.

EvilChild

Knight

Ageless Venomous;456750 said:
Evasion is not broken. It was before when you could cast it like a whore (like i did most of the times)

The timer is correct.

And can you post a screen shot of you evading a spell now?

oh thats right you can't because evasion is BROKEN.

The timer is correct, but the timer doesn't matter because you won't evade a single spell with evasion up.

Steven_Greer;456518 said:
Oh trust me, i'm god awful, just ask applesauce I can't cross heal, I can't live through dumps, I can beat dexxer gank squads 5v1.

Quoted for truth. I always hated PvPing with Motherduck

Tempest

Knight

Anyone that thinks it`s harder to be an insane dexxer than an insane mage should be shot in the head.

*Considering the mage knows how to spellplay, uses hotkeys, times their spells, doesn`t throw random 1st circles, knows what to cast and when to cast it, etc. A low ping scrub with a stupid ma fireball poison weaken razor macro that can kill high ping players is not considered an insane mage.*

J

John Doe

a-e-i-Own-you;458208 said:
Very good mages should almost never die to any dexxer 1v1

no Cure pots, vs someone with lethal + darts ?

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;458208 said:
Very good mages should almost never die to any dexxer 1v1

John Doe;458254 said:
no Cure pots, vs someone with lethal + darts ?

I`ve beaten good mages on my dexxer without nox/lethal/darts/necro.

:confused:

J

John Doe

Hyphy Train;458273 said:
I`ve beaten good mages on my dexxer without nox/lethal/darts/necro.

:confused:

Killing someone with 48 physical resist at a world save! That mage must really suck.

Tempest

Knight

John Doe;458276 said:
Killing someone with 48 physical resist at a world save! That mage must really suck.

Pumpkin? Weed? They`re not bad mages. A ton of those piece of shit R.W. tamer mage faggots too.

Btw, not my fault you guys roll with 1 low resist. I just cast consecrate wep and let it do it`s job.

Good to know he`s got 48 phys though. ;)