UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't touch me

the only reason mickey ever had rank is because he had 7 chars that he used to farm off of.
Funny thing is after I got rank 1, he had like 4 characters in the top 15. I logged in one day to see my character rank 2, and he was at rank 1. The only thing is, the other 3 characters he had on the top 15 were all pushed to rank 30. ROFL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm very certain that most players will say that neon or even shini/dwayne were better than you were in both alchy, and overall. You weren't even the best in your group yet you say you were the dominant one? Maybe in terms of mouth size.

Show some respect to the guy you forced to duel me for money, neon whistle. If he were honest he'd even tell you that he admitted I was better then he was, and he didn't want to duel me for money but you made him. This was after you refused to pay me, so he did. That's respectful shit, and I never had problems with him. You just insinuate everything beyond belief, I'm surprised your friends could even put up with you.

Neon is much better than me at alchy and I have never said otherwise.

Dwayne was better until I actually practiced and after a while he will admit I got better than him.

I have no problem admitting those 3 guys were better than me, which is why I was smart enough to team up with them.

But those 3 guys are probably 3 of the best fielders to ever play hybrid so it doesn't hurt my feelings LOL.

Btw I never forced neon to duel you and I never declined dueling you.

I love how I can post 20 screen shots of you dying and you still live in this delusional fantasy world of " I USE TO BEAT YOU EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T PROVE IT"

Ever wonder why nobody ever wanted to play with you except KBR? The worst guild to ever play hybrid?

Because anybody who was good, knew you were fucking garbage.

Anyways, this was fun but I got shit to do.

LATER :)

haha no.

The one geno send to everybody 4 years ago.

You know the kid who went to your high school and looted your castle
I have a really strong feeling that if you've seen my photo, you'd have it saved to your desktop the way you have all my death screen shots from 4 years ago saved.

It's okay, fatso. You're still a person!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

This kid tried to convince everybody after high school and puberty that he grew 3 inches

230?!

GOD DAMN!

I'm 6'4 190. That's actually light.

But it's hilarious how you said you had things to do, but instead of doing those things you spent 30 mins tracking through the forums. The pic was my highschool freshman pic back in '09. 7 years ago. Your slip n slide was last weekend. ROFL

keep trying fatso ;)