UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't touch me

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
In fact I'm pretty sure most of my deaths on lgb was from kris tbh. Kris has killed me more times than you have. If I hadn't dueled kris and only dueled mickey, I'd have even a greater winning percentage. That's a fact.

Hahahaha

I use to literally smash hat kid to a 30-3 ratio.

Until he got a pot kicking script he was fucking god awful, and as soon as they removed it he fucking quit LOL

Hahahaha

I use to literally smash hat kid to a 30-3 ratio.

Until he got a pot kicking script he was fucking god awful, and as soon as they removed it he fucking quit LOL
I never saw you two duel more than 3 matches because you'd either decline or recall away after dying. I did however see him beat you in an alchy tourny the last time I played. Again, you recalled in shame without saying anything.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You may have been able to kill people (in your own admission of stuns), but in no way were you nearly as dominating as any of the top great alchys.

Anybody who is really good at alchy knows once you get to a certain level it comes down to more luck than skill.

which is why alchy is unbalanced and i stopped dueling.

Why is it if I get you to 25% and fail my stun and you get a 25gh pot and live that makes you better if by the same scenario happens but you land your stun and I get a 9-12gh pot and die?

It's luck...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I never saw you two duel more than 3 matches because you'd either decline or recall away after dying. I did however see him beat you in an alchy tourny the last time I played. Again, you recalled in shame without saying anything.

LOL that's the ONE time he has beat me and it was with a pot kick script.

Notice how that is literally one of like 2 screen shots he has of ever beating me?

Anybody who is really good at alchy knows once you get to a certain level it comes down to more luck than skill.

which is why alchy is unbalanced and i stopped dueling.

Why is it if I get you to 25% and fail my stun and you get a 25gh pot and live that makes you better if by the same scenario happens but you land your stun and I get a 9-12gh pot and die?

It's luck...
By even saying this it proves you know nothing.

There are so many little things you can do in the course of a duel to survive. You just knew only how to spam miniheal and chug pots, hit a stun and ebolt. Sure, you'll get a kill or two on anybody that way, but to actually shut them down defensively, when to fast cast, and when to punch? All things you've never learned and unfortunately I doubt you ever will. Regardless of how long I don't play, I'm confident you will never be at where I was.

the largest factor in dueling is ping, and its probably less so now that you cant kick pots.
LOL that's the ONE time he has beat me and it was with a pot kick script.
It was last year in february, after potkicking was removed. Lie more?

Neon whistle

Geno

Chase

Prodikeys

YOU
You never dueled geno, prodikeys didn't play when you were in your 'practicing' years, and you never dueled me because you wouldn't. Or, when you did, it was because you were on an unknown alt for some pedantic reason to hide from me. If you want to claim you beat chase/neon at a 1.5 to 1 ratio then go for it.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
By even saying this it proves you know nothing.

There are so many little things you can do in the course of a duel to survive. You just knew only how to spam miniheal and chug pots, hit a stun and ebolt. Sure, you'll get a kill or two on anybody that way, but to actually shut them down defensively, when to fast cast, and when to punch? All things you've never learned and unfortunately I doubt you ever will. Regardless of how long I don't play, I'm confident you will never be at where I was.

the largest factor in dueling is ping, and its probably less so now that you cant kick pots.

It was last year in february, after potkicking was removed. Lie more?

Are you fucking retarded?

It's the same thing...

You can't control when you're gonna land your punch

It's determined by the game.

I go for my heal and I get disrupted by your punch and die, same scenario but when I go for my punch I miss and you get your heal.

It's luckkkkk

I'm more certain you got a bulk of your wins at the lower level ranks, then when you got higher by farming you began to lose or just flat out tie against people.

Face it, out of all the rank 1 players to have ever been, you were the one that was most laughable.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You never dueled geno, prodikeys didn't play when you were in your 'practicing' years, and you never dueled me because you wouldn't. Or, when you did, it was because you were on an unknown alt for some pedantic reason to hide from me. If you want to claim you beat chase/neon at a 1.5 to 1 ratio then go for it.

HAHHA

I use to duel geno all the time and bryan

And no, both chase and neon were much better than you and always beat me more than I beat them.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm more certain you got a bulk of your wins at the lower level ranks, then when you got higher by farming you began to lose or just flat out tie against people.

Face it, out of all the rank 1 players to have ever been, you were the one that was most laughable.

Because all of those guys focused mainly on alchy.

None of them were that good on the field or in any sort of group setting.

I have excelled and dominated in every aspect of pvp in this game, I just happen to be good at alchy as well.

Have I ever said I was the best at alchy? No.

But I am MUCH better as an all around player than any of those guys.

You can't control when you're gonna land your punch
Punches are pretty frequent. You may not be able to control if your punch lands, but over the course of a fight if you attempt 20 punches, you can easily shut down peoples offense, causing you to live. But apparently any RNG at all means absolute luck. which makes me wonder why you're so fond of 2v2. Is resisting damage or poison not lucky? or is spamming the same 3 combos somehow tricky the next time around?

The Monk231

Wanderer

I have excelled and dominated in every aspect of pvp in this game, I just happen to be good at alchy as well.

lol...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Punches are pretty frequent. You may not be able to control if your punch lands, but over the course of a fight if you attempt 20 punches, you can easily shut down peoples offense, causing you to live. But apparently any RNG at all means absolute luck. which makes me wonder why you're so fond of 2v2. Is resisting damage or poison not lucky? or is spamming the same 3 combos somehow tricky the next time around?

Except I can heal syncs without resisting anything.

You can't...

I'm very certain that most players will say that neon or even shini/dwayne were better than you were in both alchy, and overall. You weren't even the best in your group yet you say you were the dominant one? Maybe in terms of mouth size.

Show some respect to the guy you forced to duel me for money, neon whistle. If he were honest he'd even tell you that he admitted I was better then he was, and he didn't want to duel me for money but you made him. This was after you refused to pay me, so he did. That's respectful shit, and I never had problems with him. You just insinuate everything beyond belief, I'm surprised your friends could even put up with you.