UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom and Things (Re: 17 days in Doom)

kgb

Squire
>be me
>sitting in doom for a three days
>shadow dancer leggings
>shadow dancer leggings
>bone crusher
>shadow dancer leggings

WTF! HOW IT POSSIBLE?

kgb

Squire
>be me
>sitting in doom for a three days
>shadow dancer leggings
>shadow dancer leggings
>bone crusher
>shadow dancer leggings

WTF! HOW IT POSSIBLE?

continue..

>sitting in doom for a two days
>axe of heavens
>breath of the dead

it takes so much tame...

mytilus

Sorceror
Looting rights doesn't mean crap nowadays, you want to be doing as much damage as possible, wraith form lets you spam endless ai or doublestrike. But the biggest factor is luck, its been a while since i did the math but just off the top of my head i think its something like 610 luck for 2x points, 1100 for 3x, and 1700 for a full 4x multiplier. There is still a bit of randomness to it though because the level of points that the majority of people are getting drops is still very very low. If you are running luck and doing good damage then i would guess you are getting very close to a drop... =]

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
You have 1000 luck and 100 DI on archer? Or 50+ SDI, 1000 luck with slayer books in wraith from on mage? If not then that is the issue. If your a tamer you still need wraith from, mage, eval, 1000 luck, SDI, and slayer books!