UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Downfall of Champions

Loomin

Wanderer
Re: Downfall of Champions

I have a tamer, he's not gm only 96 but i'm def interested in joining. icq: 112855292 aim: theswan2744

Formater

Knight

General Recruitment Requirement:
1.)Tamer
2.)18 yrl+
3.)Compitent
4.)Respectful
5.) Users with VENT would be preferred. Even if you do not have a mic. After your recruited we will provide you with our vent server info.

If you are not 18+ with a tamer and respectful do not reply to this thread.
We do not accept children and we try to avoid drama.

Note I am not the GM of DoC but I am the owner of the vent server we use and a long time member.

ploki

Knight

2 year anniversary RECRUITMENT!!! READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATED INFO!!!!

ploki

Knight

Check the first post for information on DoC

FYI: my game play is limited these days because i've recently had to downgrade to dial up.

hella

Sorceror

Sons Of Sacrifice Pain;1806474 said:
I wouldnt mind joining 7x tamer and 18 yrs of age

this is good guild to join ! i used to play doc now i work 2 jobs and dont have time for anything really . most of the people in the guild are rich as hell and dont mind sharing the wealth .. hope it works out !!!

jenkin

Sorceror

hi i would like to join please have tamer , alchemy lumberjack blacksmith tailor everything

aim : eternityuoxx

Hey, I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'm 21 years old, have a tamer as well as alchemists/carpenters/red pvper. Just started playing again on the server recently and would like to find a group of people I could play with as well as just hang with ;). Beats having red's pk me at taming spots and then abusing my pets for the next 10 minutes to farm cash with.