UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Downfall of Champions

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: Downfall of Champions

Cronus-hybrid;1980437 said:
Hey, I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'm 21 years old, have a tamer as well as alchemists/carpenters/red pvper. Just started playing again on the server recently and would like to find a group of people I could play with as well as just hang with ;). Beats having red's pk me at taming spots and then abusing my pets for the next 10 minutes to farm cash with.

AIM? Message me if so.

TheHawks

Sorceror

I've got a decent dexxer and an archer/fencer/mage in the works. I also have an alchemist I'm training. My aim is "RevTwiggy666". I'm that guy that was talking to you about hunting reds earlier tonight Ploki.

DeViiaNt

Knight

Recruitment is open again. See first post for information!

Edit: please do not PM me, I am not the guildmaster. Post your info here!

Possess

Wanderer

I'm interested, I have a stun tamer but i perfer playing on my alchemy/stun mage PK which is my main Char. Aim me at Stephen83084

dshbag

Wanderer
Re: Downfall of Champions RECRUITMENT

im intrested in joining
plz msg me via icq
i have tank mages to pures n tamers peace dexers norm dexers most 7x including tamer

icq 37218376 im invisible so plz send msg before add or include guild invite in autho request

w00p00

Sorceror

hey ploki I want to join Ive been playing befoore but I quit uo and now Im back and I want to join on my tamer ( i love hunting)
btw I was ShadowHuntress

Notsy

Sorceror

Hello, I'd like to join DoC if you'll have me. I'm a UO vet of ten years and I just recently started here on Hybrid with a peace-tamer as my main. Currently I'm PvMing to get funds for a house and training my PvP and IDOC chars. AIM: I3ox

Thanks.

damalar

Sorceror

Recently a member of TCS till they began ganking their own members. I am a tamer at heart(my main) and I also dabble in a lot of PVP and IDOCS. But when it comes down to it wealth is earned through taming so... regardless I am interested in joining your guild.