UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

Stides40oz

Knight
[E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

OMG IRL IM SO FUCKEN MAD ABOUT FUCKIN FAGGOTS RUNNING THRU THOSE DAMN TRAMMEL GATES TO EXCAPE PVP. I DONT CARE IF IM GETTING GANKED 90000000000000V1 I DONT RUN THRU THOSE PUSSY GATES I RUN SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS LEGIT. THOSE DAMN GATES R GAY AND NEED TO BE GONE OR NEED A COMBAT CHECK ON THEM. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: [E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

I have to agree with StIdes here (despite the fact I've twice has to chase E. member through the gates) they do indeed need to go, they have no place being in Brit on a shard the claims to care about PvP.

If a bunch of useless roleplayers are too lazy to do something like sail a boat, at least make them use a useless town, like Nujlem to port out into their carebear tavern of faggotness.

Stop ruining PvP so a bunch of Pirate wannabe's can get easy to access to trammel.

Stides40oz

Knight

^^Despite the fact you say two of my members ran thru the gate (which I highly doubt because everyone in my guild thinks those gates r teh_gay and i would need a rpv to believe you and if it was true they would be seriously thought as a reason by me to be kicked from the guild) i agree with you that pvp makes up more of the shard then "Pirates" and the biggest thing is that they dont even need to remove them. Just put a combat check on them.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Well, I may have lied, the first occasion the guy was not tagged e. it was some Minax red tamer who was rolling with e., the second occasion was a e. member, ill check my SS's later. - a drunk monkey or something along those lines.

Apart from that the gates need more than a combat check, aas its quite easy for me to get out of combat during a fight they just straight up need to go.

Maybe if every factioner IDLE'd a blue in the guard tower we would get enough people to make it to difficult to run through :D just an idea.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Well, I may have lied, the first occasion the guy was not tagged e. it was some Minax red tamer who was rolling with e., the second occasion was a e. member, ill check my SS's later. - a drunk monkey or something along those lines.

Apart from that the gates need more than a combat check, aas its quite easy for me to get out of combat during a fight they just straight up need to go.

Maybe if every factioner IDLE'd a blue in the guard tower we would get enough people to make it to difficult to run through :D just an idea.
DIRTY LIER

hivajisa

Wanderer

i like the gates in brit its a faster way to get around i never used them to get out of a fight but i can see why people would be pissed if someone did

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

hivajisa said:
i like the gates in brit its a faster way to get around i never used them to get out of a fight but i can see why people would be pissed if someone did
i once logged on a computer and then i talked like a special ed student it was really fun you know maybe i should do it alot more hey how are you doing hivajisa i personally am doing good i guess i will see you later bye

hivajisa

Wanderer

George said:
i once logged on a computer and then i talked like a special ed student it was really fun you know maybe i should do it alot more hey how are you doing hivajisa i personally am doing good i guess i will see you later bye
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

hivajisa said:
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Don't copy and past movie quotes to me faggot.

hivajisa said:

Wow just like everything you say on these boards npnp

hivajisa said:
Already did, bitch

Fixt

A

Azaazel-hybrid

StIdes40oz said:
OMG IRL IM SO FUCKEN MAD ABOUT FUCKIN FAGGOTS RUNNING THRU THOSE DAMN TRAMMEL GATES TO EXCAPE PVP. I DONT CARE IF IM GETTING GANKED 90000000000000V1 I DONT RUN THRU THOSE PUSSY GATES I RUN SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS LEGIT. THOSE DAMN GATES R GAY AND NEED TO BE GONE OR NEED A COMBAT CHECK ON THEM. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Trinsic looking house of yours out near Brit GY needs removed as well. I'm sick of people running into their house from a 1v1 like most of your guild does, including you yesterday from a pure dexer with no magery lol.

Azaazel said:
That Trinsic looking house of yours out near Brit GY needs removed as well. I'm sick of people running into their house from a 1v1 like most of your guild does, including you yesterday from a pure dexer with no magery lol.

You can kill someone in a home if you're smart.

You can't kill someone in Trammel.

A

Azaazel-hybrid

A dexer with no magery it's a bit tougher but yeah it can be done with magery. It's not tough to drag someones health bar and hit i ban thee the second they step on the floor though. I've never used those gates and to be honest always wondered what the heck they were for. Why the hell would we have Trammel here? I thought it was pure Felucca.

KrisCat

Wanderer

I would rather nail my dick to my thigh than endure the inane banterings of this thread any longer.