UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

Re: [E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

George said:
i once logged on a computer and then i talked like a special ed student it was really fun you know maybe i should do it alot more hey how are you doing hivajisa i personally am doing good i guess i will see you later bye

lmaoooooooooo

I've never seen a roleplayer use those gates. EVER.

+1 to George for his hivajisa bash (twas lollerific).

StIdes40oz said:
OMG IRL IM SO FUCKEN MAD ABOUT FUCKIN FAGGOTS RUNNING THRU THOSE DAMN TRAMMEL GATES TO EXCAPE PVP. I DONT CARE IF IM GETTING GANKED 90000000000000V1 I DONT RUN THRU THOSE PUSSY GATES I RUN SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS LEGIT. THOSE DAMN GATES R GAY AND NEED TO BE GONE OR NEED A COMBAT CHECK ON THEM. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm stides and I house hide pvp with 2 mares.

Shut up faggot.

Stides40oz

Knight

Poptart said:
Hi I'm stides and I house hide pvp with 2 mares.

Shut up faggot.
Im poptart and i get killed by stides everytime i mess with him, but stides doesnt care because poptart is a nobody and sux at pvp. Honestly Poptart when is the last time youve come on screen with me and didnt get a grey screen?? 6, 7 months? TL gives me better fights then u and thats sad.

*waits for doctored screenshots that are 8 months old...*

wow silly willy pulling through with the leet response. I hope st.Ides slams all u shitfaced assholes. By the way st. ides high gravity is 8.7 % by volume for 1.99 for a 40oz beverage....fucks u up every time.

IconoftheLegion said:
NYC> Oregon...... Icon> Silly Willy<<<retarded name

Good thing I was born in NY

Good thing my name isn't Silly Willy

And good thing this is only the intraweb

ahhh lol so how come b4 when i said and i quote " OMG its Bobby Mcprescott<<<<<<<????????" u responded with a link to silly willy, and claimed i didnt have ur head.

Pro Abortion>>>>>>>>B. Mcprescott's Asshole<<<<<<<<<< Taxi Driver

Use some of ur NY intuition to figure that 1 out.........lol I forum pwn twice/hour

And the next post by B. Mcprescott will surely be blah blah u pwn blah blah duel/irl

U aint witty like me sucka

IconoftheLegion said:

Use some of ur NY intuition to figure that 1 out..........

Mmm.. definitely. That's how I roll!

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

IconoftheLegion said:
ahhh lol so how come b4 when i said and i quote " OMG its Bobby Mcprescott<<<<<<<????????" u responded with a link to silly willy, and claimed i didnt have ur head.

Use some of ur NY intuition to figure that 1 out.........lol I forum pwn twice/hour

And the next post by B. Mcprescott will surely be blah blah u pwn blah blah duel/irl

U aint witty like me sucka
:words:

hivajisa

Wanderer

what ever i dont care about them gates if there removed then i got to just run a bit more but i do like that rp town just take away that one gate that takes u to the duel area if anything

terathan33

Wanderer

StIdes40oz said:
OMG IRL IM SO FUCKEN MAD ABOUT FUCKIN FAGGOTS RUNNING THRU THOSE DAMN TRAMMEL GATES TO EXCAPE PVP. I DONT CARE IF IM GETTING GANKED 90000000000000V1 I DONT RUN THRU THOSE PUSSY GATES I RUN SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS LEGIT. THOSE DAMN GATES R GAY AND NEED TO BE GONE OR NEED A COMBAT CHECK ON THEM. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!!!!
if they remove those gates then i say they remove your house. OWNED! HOUSE HIDE MORE NOOB!