UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

revelation

Wanderer
Re: [E RAGE REMOVE THOSE DAMN GATES

StIdes40oz said:
^^Despite the fact you say two of my members ran thru the gate (which I highly doubt because everyone in my guild thinks those gates r teh_gay and i would need a rpv to believe you and if it was true they would be seriously thought as a reason by me to be kicked from the guild) i agree with you that pvp makes up more of the shard then "Pirates" and the biggest thing is that they dont even need to remove them. Just put a combat check on them.

i've chased your guild through those gates, but they should definitely have a combat check so i can keep taking nubbies loots kthx bai !

To everyone who said we run through those gates: I'll believe it when I see some Screen Shots. Until you have some of those, you really don't have a case.

To everyone who said that we run to the brit gate house 1v1: Unlikely. If you want to duel or field fight anyone in our guild 1v1 at any time, AIM me Sludaddy579.

P3ngy

Wanderer

Have you guys ever realized half the time you think sum1 "went through a gate" your just slow to realize they hid next to it and u go thru while ur little buddy you were ganking with gets pwned?

Lynyrd

Knight

Sloth said:
To everyone who said we run through those gates: I'll believe it when I see some Screen Shots. Until you have some of those, you really don't have a case.

To everyone who said that we run to the brit gate house 1v1: Unlikely. If you want to duel or field fight anyone in our guild 1v1 at any time, AIM me Sludaddy579.
They don't even deserve recognition for those statements. Absolutely fatuous.