UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Earth was RAPED

woodycook

Knight
Re: Earth was RAPED

lukin69;794633 said:
nevermind, not worth arguing with.

I WILL say, that I find your comments about Israel VERY offensive and racist. How dare you. No really, how dare you. As a man with Jewish lineage, this type of comment....wow.

Sorry lurkin, but I'm sure Howl's not being racist. And Israel is corrupt as hell, and is extremely hostile. If Israel had its way we would already be in WWIII.

Israel just recently murdered 19 people trying to deliver 10,000 tons of humanitarian aid to Gaza.

nage

Page

woodycook;794645 said:
Israel just recently murdered 19 people trying to deliver 10,000 tons of humanitarian aid to Gaza.

Ironic. Gotta love the world these days eh.

Ive been keeping up with this thread and one thing I will say is right or wrong the passion is admirable. Even on some random forum for a random game if more people would stand up for what they believe in SOMETHING would have to change (for better or worse). Voting can only go so far (and even then can get a bit sketchy with all the recounting and such thats been happening the last few years). Am I telling people to revolt? No. Just stand up for what you believe is right and if you're not willing to speak your piece then dont whine about how everything is f'd up in the world. Im pretty sure everyone thinks war in general is bad. Im pretty sure everyone dosent like the idea of civilians getting massacred. If nothing else if people could band together on those two ideas (possibly more) something would have to change. However no president in his right mind would run for office with those two things as his selling points. Two of the most basic ideas anyone could have wouldnt even get him out of the primaries.

There's always going to be factions on each side of every issue and every politicians goal is to be on the side of the majority (be they right or wrong). Makes me sick. In my estimation I blame the internet and various mediums that require it. The internet is good IMO but politics has evolved to the point where everyone knows everything about every canidate to the point of picking apart even the most basic of policies (back to there being factions on each side of every political argument). Also I blame this for every bill having like 25 things added on that usually are dumb/costly and unrelated to whatever the bill was drafted for in the first place.

I gave up on watching "actual" news shows and despite a lot of it being taken out of context I find it sad shows like The Daily Show (based in COMEDY) has one of the most realistic views you can find on TV. Kinda sums it up right there.

Enough typing. Just felt like getting that off my chest.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

ohh earth raping is just beginning
if you think nuclear warfare is raping earth
wait until modern biological warfare

nage

Page

I agree but I dont think it'd be a missle. Im thinking more in the form of the post 9/11 mail thing (cant remember its name, was some sort of white powder if I remember right). Take that and make it airborn (and if some drunk dude at 5 am thinks of it, you know SOMEONE has at least looked into it somewhere). Vast nationwide sickness is what I think it'd be more/less. Sort of what the worst case scenerio wouldve been for bird flu/west nile virus. Millions die and no way to trace it. Now THAT is some scary shit.

Howl

Sorceror

Esqarrouth;794703 said:
ohh earth raping is just beginning
if you think nuclear warfare is raping earth
wait until modern biological warfare

Oil wars, they'll have it all.

Howl

Sorceror

lukin69;794633 said:
nevermind, not worth arguing with.

I WILL say, that I find your comments about Israel VERY offensive and racist. How dare you. No really, how dare you. As a man with Jewish lineage, this type of comment....wow.

Actually, there's nothing more anti-semetic than Zionism. Arabs are a semetic race and Israel means death and despair to them. Israel's actions aren't Kosher in their own religion. There are plenty of Jews and Rabbis who agree with me. Look up groups like Jews Against Zionism. The only reason the US funds Israel is because they use it to control the middle-east.

All I've said about Israel is FACT. Where they get their money, what they do. How the fuck is that offensive? You can't use some religious stories and where people used to live to justify an illegal occupation and the death and despair inflicted upon the Palestinians every DAY.

I have a Jewish grandfather, you know. I have the 'right' to move to Israel. What about the INDIGENOUS people of Palestine, though? The Israeli government and those that support it do not respect their right to stay in their fucking homeland, let alone let Palestinians who have gone elsewhere back into their own country.

I'm fucking appalled that you call me a racist, that is really the worst insult. I've been on around ten marches against the racist and fascist English Defence League. I've got in fights with racists after them. I've been called a 'Paki lovin' freak' and a whole bunch of other shit because of the activism I'm involved in here. I went leafletting in fucking Barking in the running up to the general election here so that Nick Griffin, leader of the British National Party, wouldn't get in. You have a big fucking cheek to call me racist for supporting people who are being systematically destroyed, when Israel are the terrorist state.

Daywolf

Sorceror

woodycook;793531 said:
Well in my personal opinion I don't think any nuclear bombs should have been detonated at all, let alone 2000+.
Only goes to show the BS that it is which the anti-nuke crowd has been peddling to get everyone scared. 2000+ nukes set off, all is well. Everyone wants to rule the world, even the anti-nuke crowd and they gain power by your fear.

woodycook

Knight

Daywolf;794872 said:
Only goes to show the BS that it is which the anti-nuke crowd has been peddling to get everyone scared. 2000+ nukes set off, all is well. Everyone wants to rule the world, even the anti-nuke crowd and they gain power by your fear.

:D Yeah, I want to rule the world. Please phear me! :rolleyes:

Howl

Sorceror

Daywolf;794872 said:

Yes, because the nuclear disarmament campaign is full of people hell-bent on world domination, tantamount to the imperialism, empire-building and economic warfare employed by the US and other countries.

Who's peddling the bullshit now?

Bile;793533 said:
Ahahah, they all missed me!

ROFL!!! high as shit right now and that cracked me up

didnt read the rest of the thread but i call bullshit if no one else has yet

Howl

Sorceror

woodycook;795142 said:
Tawny this isn't conspiracy it's history. It's not a secret or anything. :p

It's so funny how people like that call it bullshit yet they don't think there's a problem with FOX or the red-tops. So fucking delusional.

EvilChild

Knight

Howl;794879 said:
Yes, because the nuclear disarmament campaign is full of people hell-bent on world domination, tantamount to the imperialism, empire-building and economic warfare employed by the US and other countries.

Who's peddling the bullshit now?

From one view point it's exactly like that.

Consider the current nuclear disarmament treaties past and present. The main goal of these treaties can be loosely defined as such:

1. To reduce the number of nuclear weapons
2. To restrict the testing and development of nuclear weapons

These treaties were largely put in place by governments whom already possessed nuclear weapons. No treaty ever completely *removes* nuclear weapons, but only *reduces* the number of nuclear weapons. Further more, the treaties and policies of these governments actively seek to prevent other non nuclear countries from acquiring nuclear weapons.

The reduction in nuclear weapons is largely meaningless and is a product of the over expansion during the cold war. Countries armed with nuclear weapons still have more than enough fire power to accomplish deterrence or bullying. Further, the treaties essentially deny other countries the ability to acquire nuclear weapons and the ability to deter threats that is associated with nuclear weapons.

What we are left with is a select few, powerful, nuclear armed countries whom can bully non nuclear countries whom lack the deterrence that nuclear weapons provide. As far as the non armed countries are concerned, this is essentially world domination, imperialism and empire building all thanks to "nuclear disarmament".

Howl

Sorceror

http://www.cnduk.org/

Yes, because these guys are really as powerful and corrupt as the government of the US.

And of course, nuclear disarmament is the only explanation for empire building by the West. Yes, that must be it.

Fucking insanity.

Howl;795145 said:
It's so funny how people like that call it bullshit yet they don't think there's a problem with FOX or the red-tops. So fucking delusional.

what makes you think i watch fox news other than the fact that your a fucking fag that makes unfair assumptions about people for no reason

i said i called bullshit because the video almost seems cartoonish im not trying to press my personal views on anyone else and your allowed to believe whatever it is you hear from the filtered media all you want im not stopping you

(i think this is why people arent attracted to this server is because of rude ignorant kids like the one above)