UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Ut Oh

Page
Re: Easter Monday Golden Bunny

I had fun it took me forever to find any of em, which i eventually got 3, but it was a great event, and more fair then most in my opinion =) thanks staff, and everyone!

Sirkah

Sorceror

omg i want to see dye tub hued non blessed rares come from the bunnies please
haha

these things around going for like 1m each.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Gold bricks were selling for 10 mil each and there were 50 of them, 1 mil seems about right if not a little low.

But then again there was the whole turn in 5 and get better reward thing with the bricks.

jameslee

Wanderer

Found one today in a crate in Skara Brae vendor shop, accidental miss click while rummaging my pack.

W

whispers

first bunny: 500k check
second: blue ball
third: 2 cbds

The 3 possible items are: 500k, 2 CBD's, Vesper Hue Sandies, and Blue Ball of Forgiveness.

Nice event, much appreciated, but let's get fallon, 2064, or mika hue next time :D

Turner13

Sorceror

Sweet event! I could've maybe got more gps from selling bunnys but it was well worth the risk. This is the first event like this I've managed to be around for, thanks to who made this happen.

Anyone whining about free gold/items is a prepubescent cock-juggler.

Turner13;2053583 said:
Sweet event! I could've maybe got more gps from selling bunnys but it was well worth the risk. This is the first event like this I've managed to be around for, thanks to who made this happen.

Anyone whining about free gold/items is a prepubescent cock-juggler.

says the guy that was bitching about mika hue'd jester hats being released. kekeke. jk.

Turner13

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;2053697 said:
says the guy that was bitching about mika hue'd jester hats being released. kekeke. jk.

lol thats what happens when you get on uo after a night on the town.. I can't even remember typing that bs.

Reign Flame;2053680 said:
250 went out. 4 different items. 250/4 = about 62 sandals out, if the chance of getting each different one was equal. How many pure sandals do you think there are? 30+ (or the poker players keep selling them to each other so often I don't realize how few there is, lol) and they are 70mil. I know their color is probably what gets them so much and it may be a more sought after hue than Vesper, and that's nearly half the amount given out, but in all honesty, I don't see them going over 10mil. :/

Actually, id say well over 100 pairs of pure whites, you have to consider the japs and that theyve been handed out/donated for since the begining of the server.