UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Ut Oh

Page
Re: Easter Monday Golden Bunny

how we gonna know when there all accounted for..? mark can u let us know plz?? or somone from the staff

killax

Sorceror

U can open ur bunnies next week, But there will be still hidden bunnies as Mark said, there is going to be like 1-3 that wont be found for a long time o=

bc187

Sorceror

Im not rich before Mika april fools hats I had less then 100k to my name and I sold one for 450k lol quick cash right? But I held on to two, and now I have 11 bunnies and 400k so anyone can make it you just need half a brain to do it and a little bit of luck.

PhantoM4747;2050748 said:
So lame. I will echo what others said already. I knew it was going to happen I don't know why I bothered even looking. I started looking right at 9 and I looked for three hours.. I scoured every town and dungeon, checked every container I could see and didnt find a single one. Yet the rich douches at del who are afk selling 5m items that didn't know anything was going on for the first hour, found half a dozen or more of them. So when the rich ppl are selling say oh i dunno, for example, 5 bunnies for 25m, where is the money going? Greedy jerks. Its just money exchanging from one greedy rich person to another. Surprise surprise.

Me and a friend cleared out wrong dungeon seen 2 other people who promptly left, i later read that one of these people got a bunny, me and my friend got 7 me 5 him 2, its because the richer people know how to play the game, and you obviously do not. Don't bitch because you cant think intelligently for once in your life.

Dany Mortal;2051018 said:
Me and a friend cleared out wrong dungeon seen 2 other people who promptly left, i later read that one of these people got a bunny, me and my friend got 7 me 5 him 2, its because the richer people know how to play the game, and you obviously do not. Don't bitch because you cant think intelligently for once in your life.

calm down we already explained how it works to him.

Blesum

Wanderer

Wow whats the point of Mark even doing handouts or events, EVERYTIME I have ever been to a event or got a handout I hear bitching, well I didn't get shit, well keep your sorry ass logged in, get out of town and go kill some fucking lichs my god...
I hunted blood ellys, all forms of lichs, some poison ellys, a few dragons drakes and ancient wyrms, hell I may have a decent sized house but I "WAS" broke as fuck, I found a couple, so dont say the rich get richer and the poor stay poor... That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, this isn't america, its UOGamers Hybrid, get your shit strait idiots. Just be happy your able to play the fucking game instead of smoking crack all day like half you whiney bitchs do anyways. Hell some of the rich people are ignorant also, I went to solen hives and got half mine there it seems, guess how many people I seen the whole time I was there? 1 person, use ur heads, I even got one from a great heart outside my house lol.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Belanther;2051343 said:
Wow whats the point of Mark even doing handouts or events, EVERYTIME I have ever been to a event or got a handout I hear bitching, well I didn't get shit, well keep your sorry ass logged in, get out of town and go kill some fucking lichs my god...
I hunted blood ellys, all forms of lichs, some poison ellys, a few dragons drakes and ancient wyrms, hell I may have a decent sized house but I "WAS" broke as fuck, I found a couple, so dont say the rich get richer and the poor stay poor... That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, this isn't america, its UOGamers Hybrid, get your shit strait idiots. Just be happy your able to play the fucking game instead of smoking crack all day like half you whiney bitchs do anyways. Hell some of the rich people are ignorant also, I went to solen hives and got half mine there it seems, guess how many people I seen the whole time I was there? 1 person, use ur heads, I even got one from a great heart outside my house lol.

He keeps doing it, because in the end he knows that there is a 5-10% of people who are whining.

Surprisingly, you will find that it can be often the same ones over and over again, and the rest are quietly happy with it.

It's just that the idiots and ungrateful bastards that know only how to complain are much louder than the gratefully quiet players who are actually out and about enjoying themselves with these events, the others are on here whining, and although they speak louders, their words arn't heard.

MadeInQuebec;2051351 said:
He keeps doing it, because in the end he knows that there is a 5-10% of people who are whining.

Surprisingly, you will find that it can be often the same ones over and over again, and the rest are quietly happy with it.

It's just that the idiots and ungrateful bastards that know only how to complain are much louder than the gratefully quiet players who are actually out and about enjoying themselves with these events, the others are on here whining, and although they speak louders, their words arn't heard.

THANK YOU, summed up exactly what I was thinking. sheesh. I didnt find any! see me complaining... NO. damnit man, all these kids need some anger management classes.

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

yeah i sheep wrong was my 3rd spot i checked..........i saw reign in there. was laughing at her for dieing so much but whatelse is new with her lol. i found 2 in wrong both were in chests. found 3 in hythloth. 2 in deciet and 3 in covetous. all mine were in chests, i have yet to find one on a monster or random spawn. got another one last night from a guy who didnt bother to call guards when i stole it from him...[e oops

Ezekiel84;2051359 said:
yeah i sheep wrong was my 3rd spot i checked..........i saw reign in there. was laughing at her for dieing so much but whatelse is new with her lol. i found 2 in wrong both were in chests. found 3 in hythloth. 2 in deciet and 3 in covetous. all mine were in chests, i have yet to find one on a monster or random spawn. got another one last night from a guy who didnt bother to call guards when i stole it from him...[e oops

I seen that aswell haha, Def reign is embarassed.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Reign Flame;2051372 said:
liar. I never went to wrong and killed anything, atleast not for two weeks. Must have been the clone someone made of me.

The absence of a guild tag really gives it away.

SoylentGreen

Wanderer

Thanks Mark and the Hybrid Staff for all the special handouts and events you do!

I've been here just over a week and this shard has more events in a week than I've experienced on other shards in months.

The events are great. It's awesome that I can find a gold bunny(insert whatever item here) and turn around and sell it. A great way for a new player to Hybrid to get a good step up in game. Plus now I can just GM characters instead of making gold by farming liches or whatever.

Again. Thanks for making this shard worth playing on. Thanks for making the barrier to entry so low.

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

yea you know what, come to think about it. i didnt see a guild tag. had to of been someone who cloned you like you said. my b! but if it was you,dont be scared to admit it was you. :)

KinjaKahn

Sorceror

I got 5 all from monsters...

a giant rat
a skeleton
a lich
a ravager
and some executioner.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Really hard to imagine why people keep complaining instead of thanksgiving. Here is chance to make people rich but people do little in game "in a clever way" and just shout in the forum blaming other getting rich.