UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Sativa

Sorceror
Re: Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Ahh see Gimp you still mistake me for someone that actually gave a shit about your opinions? And I brought up nursing because you tried to act like you're filthy rich irl when you're not. Enjoy believing that the pixelated in-game checks will get you somewhere someday kid.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Sativa;2050645 said:
Ahh see Gimp you still mistake me for someone that actually gave a shit about your opinions? And I brought up nursing because you tried to act like you're filthy rich irl when you're not. Enjoy believing that the pixelated in-game checks will get you somewhere someday kid.

CAT FIGHT!!!

OUCH!... NOT IN THE FACE!

Sativa;2050629 said:
Sir? I'm no sir and Gimp dont forget about the last time you tried opening your mouth on a topic especially trying to brag about nursing.

The bottom line is the rich players buy them out then get items worth much more and only get richer. I'm not "crying" about anything its just not original like I said. Please take the time to read what I said even if its short before trying to make some smart comment.

First of all the new player does not have to sell it to a richer guy, he can keep it for one week and get the same item the other guy would. Second of all you are suggesting that a new player should just come into the game and get an item that will fill his bank without any effort whatsoever.

You are simply bitching because you have not put any effort in the event and did not obtain anything, stop trying to complain that the event was not good only because of that reason. Oh and if you still want to complain provide reasonable grounds and things that could be done to improve or provide a different event.

PS: Those who have been playing this server for a while probably already know the usual locations those were hidden. I missed the event but i can guarantee you there was a bunny at every single shrine for example. Chances are you will not find any bunnies at this point unless they were set to drop from NPCs or more will be added during the week for possibly pvp events and such.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Last scav hunt Mark updated original post with how many were left. But who knows if he will this time.

actually mark went all out even putting them on random spawn. id say this was prob the most fair an event could ever be. esp for new players aka the Grinders cause in 3-4 days some new player is gonna kill a mummy in some gy and its gonna have a bunny. by far best way to ever disperse. i dont think any found that i know of were in the open or a pouch all containers in npc shops, on spawn, and i wanna say someone told me in a dungeon chest. the only reason the older people get more they know what to do with the clues and they know where the better rune libraries are. like the holy runes library has runes to every npc shop and the little stupid rares you can steal from boxes. that library probably contributed to alot of the bunnies being found.

he will its only been about 4 hours since it all really got started. i think people need to chill out. if he says that there is 1 left or 20 left your still gonna go look.

well shit... unfortunantly today I was a proud POLACK and missed today celebrating DYNGUS DAY!!! not easter monday....lol...nice to see an Easter event though!!! Hope all had fun!

PhantoM4747

Wanderer

So lame. I will echo what others said already. I knew it was going to happen I don't know why I bothered even looking. I started looking right at 9 and I looked for three hours.. I scoured every town and dungeon, checked every container I could see and didnt find a single one. Yet the rich douches at del who are afk selling 5m items that didn't know anything was going on for the first hour, found half a dozen or more of them. So when the rich ppl are selling say oh i dunno, for example, 5 bunnies for 25m, where is the money going? Greedy jerks. Its just money exchanging from one greedy rich person to another. Surprise surprise.

PhantoM4747;2050748 said:
So lame. I will echo what others said already. I knew it was going to happen I don't know why I bothered even looking. I started looking right at 9 and I looked for three hours.. I scoured every town and dungeon, checked every container I could see and didnt find a single one. Yet the rich douches at del who are afk selling 5m items that didn't know anything was going on for the first hour, found half a dozen or more of them. So when the rich ppl are selling say oh i dunno, for example, 5 bunnies for 25m, where is the money going? Greedy jerks. Its just money exchanging from one greedy rich person to another. Surprise surprise.

did you ever think the rich trammies may not have ever left the bank. maybe the poor noobies like you actaully found them ran to the bank and sold them to the rich trammies. the problem is the rich can take the risks of holding the item even not knowing whats in it. the poor just want the quick cash. its almost exactly like rl. if i had a million in rl i could easily invest right now in real estate and in 5 years prob double or triple that without any effort at all. now i dont so guess what im still gonna be a lower income new home owner baredly scraping by.

PhantoM4747

Wanderer

@Reign Flame

Nobody said you can't be rich if you don't have a bunny, nor did anyone say no poor people found bunnies. The rich will always use the excuse 'the poor will always use the excuse', it works both ways. I don't make bad decisions, don't assume things. I'm slowly making my fortune.

@incubusfan1413

Again, I am not poor, and not a noobie by any definition. I referred to rich douches. And I'm not talking about people who had the cash to buy from noobies and resell for profit, thats just good business sense. don't get me wrong. I mean there are those of us that aren't worth a couple hundred or even ten or five mil, who took time away from farming etc trying to make money to do the event, who looked really hard everywhere and found nothing, when rich trammies who didn't even know the event was on, stumbled upon a handful or more. I saw an ad for 12. Or were able to offer a ridiculous price to by them and thusly eliminating the chance for anyone worth less than XXX mil to buy one. I saw people selling for 100k for about 30 seconds until one trammie came and offered 2m per. Within like 20 minutes the price had inflated to 6m or more. Its a rule of the universe. Money attracts money. Unfiar, but hey nobody said it was supposed to be fair right? I was just expressing my discontent.

cheers

its just funny how the rich are attacked for having good business sense. ive offered and have successfully taught many new players easy ways to make quick money. ive helped prob 20-30 players that joined IP become very wealthy. i didnt just get handed anything really. i played for over a year and had only a 12x14 to show for it. suddenly Nate and Animal Man taught me idocing. in less than 2 years i made between 200-300mil. almost every penny of my money was made in idocs. ill go ahead and say its prob never gonna be as easy for anyone new to idocs because of the new 3 weeks change. but its def still a very profitable business. a simple 7x7 can fetch you 1-1.5mil if its at an 18x18 spot. im by no means the best. but i have no problem teaching how to do them and things i learned from my friends.

its just annoying to hear people generalize all rich people the same way. not to mention that stupid line rich get richer poor get poorer. thats stupid. rich do get richer thats obvious. but the poor dont get poorer unless you just cant manage the time spent on making money vs losing it.

lastly i will say im rich, because yes i got addicted to uo, and prob spent more than 3-4 hours a day playing it. weekends i had no problem playing for 6+ hours.

PhantoM4747

Wanderer

@Reign Flame

What does that have to do with anything? I modified to add a couple sentences.

@incubusfan1413

Didn't mean to generalize, some 'rich people' worked very hard to get where they are and more or less deserve every gp they have. I applaud good business sense. Others just fall into everything, or get lucky playing poker and very good at begging/griefing for gp when they lose, at town banks lol. Personally, I'm just farming vorpals atm. Slow goings but hey its rather safe, I can do it while watching movies at the same time :p I would IDOC but I don't have anyone to roll with, the new 3 week thing makes it harder, and I always end up waiting absurd amounts of time at IDOCs that I think are waaay out of the way (where possible) and then within the last 5 mins, a few gank squads show up and own the place. So I just don't bother atm.

best thing about idocs you dont have to be seen to win. eqms used to say they won every idoc they ever went to. if they based it on dead bodies maybe they did. but i can say even with 20 players casting nothing but MS i could still stealth around them and place a house and charge them even more to buy it from me because i was the only person not in their guild. just think Sneaky and youll get alot of good laughs.

on a side note there used to be a guild named BBinc that was just 2 guys. they were just stealthers at idocs and pretty good at timing. i met them numerous times at idocs they made alot of money quickly as well. but they actually made a post in pvp section with pics of how they beat alot of the largest guilds to place right in front of 10+ pks. i need to find that link.

this is the link just to give you that extra confidence in small groups. esp the unnoticed ones.
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/pvp-discussion/197023-since-there-isnt-idoc-forum.html

PhantoM4747

Wanderer

lol that would be cool, let me know if you find it :p

Since I'm killing so many vorpals, my pets skills are increasing pretty good. The two I'm using aren't perfect stats, but hopefully I can sell them when they are 7x anyways. And then just train more killing more vorpals.

Hydrofiend

Knight

This event was actually pretty damn fair. I found 4 golden bunnies, and they weren't on the poison elementals I killed, or the daemons I killed. I found 2 bunnies on scorpions, 1 on an earth elemental, and one on... wait for it... A MONGBAT!

All you poor dudes just gave up before you even started. "the rich are gonna get them all anyway, i'm not even gonna try.."