UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Monday Golden Bunny

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Reign Flame;2050536 said:
they're rich because they're smart. If you're smart you're more likely to find one.

yea i guess that's true. i used to be rich lol, so i got a higher chance of finding one? lol im going to bed, i will never find 1

killax

Sorceror

I found 3 unmovable pouches that an item could be placed in... But someone obviously took my god damn bunnies! =[, I also saw something gold on the ground but right when I ran up to it it disappeared >.<... still looking lol

uoforlife

Sorceror

killax;2050544 said:
I found 3 unmovable pouches that an item could be placed in... But someone obviously took my god damn bunnies! =[, I also saw something gold on the ground but right when I ran up to it it disappeared >.<... still looking lol

i didn't even find that. been looking for 2 hours and i had enough. if u dont find it after 2 hours i doubt i will find it later. everyone prob got em already. i lost hope.

killax

Sorceror

one of the pouches is in minoc, just go close to the water and mountains by the animal trainer... Its empty tho, unless my hat is still in there lol

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

How many were placed in the world? or how close are we to finding them all Mark?

I hope you have nightmares about giant evil golden bunnies pete... I didnt get shiz, I found one, but couldnt get it out of container.. by the time i got my thief there it was gone.. grr

killax

Sorceror

If u guys still seraching Ill give u a clue "They are Mostly in Pouches", and I placed a handout from not too long ago in 1 of them, so if u find a handout thats not a bunny say it on the forum! xD

killax

Sorceror

I agree, I thought of being "smart" and went to secret areas and it turns out they are mostly in obvious places, so if ur trying to be smart, dont.. =[

uoforlife

Sorceror

killax;2050566 said:
I agree, I thought of being "smart" and went to secret areas and it turns out they are mostly in obvious places, so if ur trying to be smart, dont.. =[

haha that's too late. i was being smart for 2 hours. like too smart. i went to crazy places, didn't find even an empty pouch

Ut Oh

Page

iv found nothing either lol i dont know where they are but i think i about done looking

It would be nice to know the total amount of bunnies hidden, if for no other reason than curiosity...