UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Monday Golden Bunny

bc187

Sorceror
Re: Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

i got 2 already :)

Attachments

• Generic Player_4-5_21.53.jpg
    Generic Player_4-5_21.53.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 125

uoforlife

Sorceror

only the rich guys find em. its funny how it works out. the rich get richer. the poor stay poor. btw, im poor so i will never find one

do you have to be fully patch to see the bunny inside? I found a pouch that was locked down on land but 0 stones and nothing inside...

uoforlife;2050522 said:
only the rich guys find em. its funny how it works out. the rich get richer. the poor stay poor. btw, im poor so i will never find one

No offense but that statement is just retarded... How does wealth affect your ability to look for an object??? Rich people may end up with more, but only because they can afford to purchase them from other players.

uoforlife

Sorceror

vermillion2083;2050527 said:
No offense but that statement is just retarded... How does wealth affect your ability to look for an object??? Rich people may end up with more, but only because they can afford to purchase them from other players.

lol that's the thing it sounds retarted but somehow the rich guys always FIND EM not buy em. u will see what i mean soon

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

uoforlife;2050522 said:

lol ima broke ass white boy!!!!!