UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Monday Golden Bunny

bc187

Sorceror
Re: Easter Monday Golden Bunny

Has anyone found a bunny via hunting? Two verbal clues (that I know of) were broadcasted to the server, The second being "Some you have to kill for" or something along those lines.

Sativa

Sorceror

Just spent 3 hours searching cities and dungeons and didnt find a single one. How about doing something more original instead of making the rich richer as always seems to be the case?

Ut Oh

Page

Iv tryed killing stuff and didnt find any, the other message was to steal for some of them. and the picture is legit id say, he jus has modded uo

Turner13

Sorceror

Im bored now so I'll give up my secret. I got all of them from hunting at Terathan keep. Waste of time going there now though I'd guess. Pick a quiet dungeon and hope for the best.

Sativa;2050595 said:
Just spent 3 hours searching cities and dungeons and didnt find a single one. How about doing something more original instead of making the rich richer as always seems to be the case?

i have 50k to all my chars and found 7, get over yourself faggot cry over something meant to be fun.

Ut Oh;2050598 said:
Iv tryed killing stuff and didnt find any, the other message was to steal for some of them. and the picture is legit id say, he jus has modded uo

Yea, thats the only method that earned me a bunny, but sadly I think the thieves have picked them clean. Ive searched every trunk/barrel/chest/golden box in all 15 cities (to the best of my ability) and only managed to find one.

GimpCent

Knight

Sativa;2050595 said:

Events like this allow newbies as well as rich people to find such items.... in fact it moves money down the chain as rich people buy them up from new players...

You sir are a idiot and a poor sport

Sativa

Sorceror

Sir? I'm no sir and Gimp dont forget about the last time you tried opening your mouth on a topic especially trying to brag about nursing.

The bottom line is the rich players buy them out then get items worth much more and only get richer. I'm not "crying" about anything its just not original like I said. Please take the time to read what I said even if its short before trying to make some smart comment.

GimpCent

Knight

Sativa;2050595 said:
How about doing something more original instead of making the rich richer as always seems to be the case?

Really you are going to bring up nursing as a means to cover up for you being a poor sport and not to forget a ungrateful little bitch?

Say Thank You Mark and STFU at least he did a event sorry it wasnt up to your standards....

Go make your own shard I am sure everyone will leap right over