UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy uo and IDOCS

joey2ultima

Sorceror
Easy uo and IDOCS

I personaly think its time to crack down on this.

Every ghost at a gw dead is 100% using Easy uo to time an idoc...
There is NO other reason to be dead under a sign at a gw with a dummy char.

Gm's will probably say "prove they using it"...I say...

If your constantly seen under Greatly Worn Signs with ghosts, you should be jailed...and YOU should explain wtf it is your doing there...

I dont think anyone will come up with a better reason then " I just died and went afk for 18 hours under tis sign...or close to this gw..."

Jail there "accounts"....

Last night someone was auto banned for using easyuo to place..
To be honest he could have used razor to place...on loop. on hotkey?
No one can be sure...but he was insta banned...

Camping dead under GW signs...is clearly more of a hint of the useage of easy uo.
This is simple to detect...go to a gw...track...theres ussually 5-6 ghost at any 18x18 gw...then thase are the biggest cheaters on the shard.

If your a ghost and under a GW sign you are expressing you use easy uo...for more then idoc probably to..

Just my 2 cents

Re: Easy uo and IDOCS

Just spam "this house is in danger of collapsing" - often times it messes with their script - and 50% of the time you can page, and a staff member will move the ghost off screen, also messing up the macro. And if they aren't using EasyUO - they just walk back, and there is no harm done.

And FYI - looping with Razor is bannable.

joey2ultima

Sorceror

I hear looping with razor is bannable...but sounds stupid considering everyone uses razor to loop EVERYTHING else...
but this is not on trial

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

I have ghosts at GWs.
I am timing manually, being a ghost at a GW doesn't = using easyuo you tit. It just means staying logged in so you can alt+tab every so often and write down the decay states on any you are watching to get an idea on the time it turned.
Don't be a moron.

Paul-hybrid

Wanderer

joey2ultima said:
I hear looping with razor is bannable...but sounds stupid considering everyone uses razor to loop EVERYTHING else...
but this is not on trial

Looping with razor is not against the rules...

You can sit and check a house sign all day long with a razor macro if you want.

joey2ultima

Sorceror

To Wanka's reply. I guess people stating they do stuff this type of stuff will make sure and support easy uo. I really dont believe wanka (a long time vet) when he says he multi clients ghosts just to check states. It would be much easier to just recall in, the way the game was meant to be. Uo wasnt meant to multi 15 ghosts so you can "Manually" check states as a ghost non the less....

Addicted

Disciple

You shouldn't be using Razor to loop anything except skill gains.

That's how it's always been.

Do anything like looping house placement, looping if poisoned - cure will get you in trouble.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

ANYTHING automating house placement = ban.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

joey2ultima said:
To Wanka's reply. I guess people stating they do stuff this type of stuff will make sure and support easy uo. I really dont believe wanka (a long time vet) when he says he multi clients ghosts just to check states. It would be much easier to just recall in, the way the game was meant to be. Uo wasnt meant to multi 15 ghosts so you can "Manually" check states as a ghost non the less....
Well I do, moreso recently since my accident I'm stuck in my room pretty much 24/7. Recalling in isn't easier, it takes resources/more time. And my guild usually always has a window and that is why unlike HoT (blatant scripts) we will camp IDOCs for that window instead of login at the exact time.
UO was and wasn't meant to be a lot of things, the game evolves, deal with it. :'<

Addicted said:
looping if poisoned - cure will get you in trouble.

I've seen instances of this at least 4 times this week alone.....no delay in curing when the person was poisoned.... several times in a row.

Oh well, this can never be proven, so it's a moot point that will never be addressed.

Fain

Sorceror

Steven Patrick said:
I've seen instances of this at least 4 times this week alone.....no delay in curing when the person was poisoned.... several times in a row.

Oh well, this can never be proven, so it's a moot point that will never be addressed.

Page next time you suspect it ;)

Peniku

Page

Addicted said:
You shouldn't be using Razor to loop anything except skill gains.

That's how it's always been.

Do anything like looping house placement, looping if poisoned - cure will get you in trouble.

Make a Macro in Razor just to Double click the tool , and choose the house

is legal?

hivajisa

Wanderer

imo i think easy uo should be legal for certain things but im not gonna fight for it there are other ways to get idoc timers then useing easy uo there are programs called ghost mouse i think that will record ur mouse movements and clicking so u can make a macro to clikc the sighn and take a pic every five mins to get a a time but the only prob is u cant do anything on ur comp while this program is running and i dont think this is illegal am i correct

0mega

Wanderer

joey2ultima said:

I camp GW houses on an alternate character without using EasyUO. I am mostly alive and hidden, but somebody usually kills me eventually. I just check the house sign every 15-30mins to see if it has gone IDOC, that way I can come back in exactly 28.8 hours and place. You instigating that every ghost camping a GW house is using EasyUO is ridiculous and false.

Peniku said:
Make a Macro in Razor just to Double click the tool , and choose the house

is legal?

Illegal. You have to place the house manually, that means from clicking the tool and choosing the house.

BigCorbosky

Wanderer

That is why someone earlier posted that you can page a gm and he/she can move that char, and if they arent macroing, they will run back and continue watching, so if you check it every 15 min, and now your 1 screen away, you know that you were thought to be macroing and you ran back...no big deal
just my 2g
~Asian Kids