UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy uo and IDOCS

Re: Easy uo and IDOCS

I was at that same tower with a window that started 15mins before tommys and also went on for about 2hours. It fell about 30mins before it ever should have.

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

well thats weird... how do they fall faster legally then.. i know for a fact that it wasn't supposed to fall any sooner that 6pm i even msg'd you on aim last night saying the same thing homie. lol

space pirate

Wanderer

theres 2 ghosts under a house sign at a greatly by one of my houses now... im not gonna say where cuz i want it hehe but... i called gm.. the 1st time i never got a responce.. its been on queue 1 for 15 min this time.. we will see

space pirate

Wanderer

End Dream said:
theres 2 ghosts under a house sign at a greatly by one of my houses now... im not gonna say where cuz i want it hehe but... i called gm.. the 1st time i never got a responce.. its been on queue 1 for 15 min this time.. we will see

as i was saying.. i got a message.. aparently they wernt detected using easyuo.. so my next question is.. can you make a macro in razor to check a greatly sign to know exactly when it goes idoc???

uolamerdev

Sorceror

SEX_MACHINE - Napa said:
Sure you dont cheat... That why you have an account registered on the AskChopper site and post under "Player Run Server Exploits". ... :D

Cause people from AskChopper that used to be active and cheaters in OSI(out to get those assholes who continually fucked up the game we were paying to play), come here where no rl profits can be made to cheat because cheating is cool. Get over it, most of Askchopper was about findhing ways to either really fuck over OSI or get rich quick so you can make tons of ebay moneys from UO.

I , myself was very active in AC back in 2001-2002. I was a bug tester in there as well. Hell, I still stay in touch with the main admin of the site and even help him with SQL stuff when he is developing his own games(he is now a video game designer, but only knows the programming side, no database stuff). THe reason I even found out about uogamers was that I saw it there last December when I decided to check if that site evne existed, and founsd some of the guys play here.

Get this over your head:

Cheating in a place where you could profit from it, where the people running it are a huge corporation, trying to do whatever is profitable for them, regardles of the enjoyment of the current clients, is NOT THE SAME as cheating in a PR shard where we play just for fun and games (and the pk'ing and pwning idocs cause you all suck tbh npnp).

Stoobs

Wanderer

uolamerdev said:
Cause people from AskChopper that used to be active and cheaters in OSI(out to get those assholes who continually fucked up the game we were paying to play), come here where no rl profits can be made to cheat because cheating is cool. Get over it, most of Askchopper was about findhing ways to either really fuck over OSI or get rich quick so you can make tons of ebay moneys from UO.

I , myself was very active in AC back in 2001-2002. I was a bug tester in there as well. Hell, I still stay in touch with the main admin of the site and even help him with SQL stuff when he is developing his own games(he is now a video game designer, but only knows the programming side, no database stuff). THe reason I even found out about uogamers was that I saw it there last December when I decided to check if that site evne existed, and founsd some of the guys play here.

Get this over your head:

Cheating in a place where you could profit from it, where the people running it are a huge corporation, trying to do whatever is profitable for them, regardles of the enjoyment of the current clients, is NOT THE SAME as cheating in a PR shard where we play just for fun and games (and the pk'ing and pwning idocs cause you all suck tbh npnp).
qft It was nice to have rares no one else had and bugs no one else could accomplish. That being said, I would never cheat on this shard or involve myself in exploits. They put too much effort into a free service.

I feel the same way basically. Why in the fuck do people house whore, script, scam, etc. on a free shard that you can't sell your items off of. I can understand someone new who needs storage, or people that need a GH...
I guess that's why they call it pixel crack...

saul

Wanderer

i have to completely disagree. for one i do go afk for hours at a time at an idoc and i get killed often while afk. i also camp lots of idocs. that leads me to be a ghost under the idoc sign for hours and hours just like you said and i dont use easyUO.

I find it pathetic that rich people who have 50+ mill, shitloads of rares still want to be even more greedy by trying to get every fuck IDOC possible...
You have ENOUGH...let some poorer players have a chance.

Just like that Santa Claus event the other day, at first it was a few select newbie/poor players but as soon as Irina global broadcasted it, you should have seen the fucking rich ass bank sitters rushing over just to get something else to add to their already disgustingly full accounts...

Greedy fucks.

Rave-

Wanderer

I've learnt from experience that ANYTHING LOOPING in razor is auto ban/jail. This means looping "Cure pot" or looping hosue placement or looping anything aside from macroing skills such as magery etc.

Mara

Knight

Testamentx-hybrid said:
Here's an idea. How about just make it when no one knows when a house will fall. Don't put anything on the sign saying what stage it's at, always just keep it hidden from players. The house owner should be the only one to know the condition of the house, and if he quits UO, it won't matter much then if he knows or not. At least players would then have no clue when houses fall. They just fall, you might get lucky and see loot on the ground if you're in the right placee at the right time but at least that would do away with IDOC camping, scripting.

This really is a great idea. Wiish they would do it. I'm sure Im not the only one that spent several hours trying to place a small house everywhere imaginable before giving up.

Smatch0

Wanderer

make signs not readable by dead ppl ??? where they just say im dead i cannot do that

Darkarna

Sorceror

Testamentx-hybrid said:
I find it pathetic that rich people who have 50+ mill, shitloads of rares still want to be even more greedy by trying to get every fuck IDOC possible...
You have ENOUGH...let some poorer players have a chance.

Just like that Santa Claus event the other day, at first it was a few select newbie/poor players but as soon as Irina global broadcasted it, you should have seen the fucking rich ass bank sitters rushing over just to get something else to add to their already disgustingly full accounts...

Greedy fucks.

I agree with you 100% with this post. The amount of plots I see when running around is quite stupid and most of them are doing nothing what-so-fucking-ever, this is a complete waste of a plot that some new player would love to own. But of course, this is not the case.

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

saul said:
i have to completely disagree. for one i do go afk for hours at a time at an idoc and i get killed often while afk. i also camp lots of idocs. that leads me to be a ghost under the idoc sign for hours and hours just like you said and i dont use easyUO.

Same especially if your just on a measely thief of stealther of some sort. Fuck Easyuo... anyone using it at an idoc that im at will get banned anyways.. i am guaranteed to be running razor video 100% of the time while im there... even if im dead it runs... DEATH TO AUTOPLACERS 07'