UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kapero

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I haven't got my payment yet. So I don't need to trust kapero yet.

I get your point and I was just curious why it mattered that he went back to hz.

Zulu's point is that Kappero sucks, he got rejected (for not meeting the KvG playing standarts) and went to Hz - a guild that all the weak/fishy/rejected players call home.
Yet you have a hard time killing him. Does that mean you suck?
Were you not part of hz at a time? Does that mean you were a reject?

HZ are a bunch of reject but you all need numbers to overcome these so call rejects.

I don't get it Alvin and Zulu both were Hz a guild that they themselves call bunch of reject and are rejected from the rejects and force to create a new.guild.

zulu2401

Squire
You can try to troll but it won't work. Kapero dies just like everyone else. Only difference is he offscreen every spell and runs auto chug and bandage with easyuo. Only thing he does is run around using special abilities lol. I fought him on Archer mage yesterday and once his gift of renewal wears off he runs the fuck away.

Whatever98

Squire
one of these days i'm gonna start a pvp guild and kapero will be the first recruit :D

and mb. no-one else allowed :D

(our motto will be "mb will save us! :D")