UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kapero

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Lol he got jokes? I must have struck a nerve he resorting to family jokes. Oh wait he doesn't talk about family, or so he says when I called him out for bad mouthing his new leader. Here's the thing, even if you had a penis and a set of balls, which your previous team mates know you don't. No woman would sleep with a drug addicted jobless fuck who sucks dick for a living. Wanna try me? Half a gram says you do bitch tits. So stop quoting my posts you just make yourself look stupid.
jobless-wrong
penis and balls gone-wrong
drug addicted-wrong
sucks dicks- wrong

lol daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnnn zulu back at it again with the horrible jokes and inaccurate information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16Kgh7j8zk

c0d3r

Traveler
Fighting fire with fire.

Hz has it.

Loop has it.

There is no possible way that 8 people can roll onto a man's screen and all dump onto him FLAWLESSLY, with other people of the opposing team around/near.

But hey, it's alright.. If I was using it I would be ashamed to admit it myself. Too bad I dont suck at this game so bad that i resort to shitbag tactics in order to gain the upper-hand playing a video game making aesthetic and invaluable gains.
sorry but you are wrong, Loop never used and won't use such thing, we already discussed that internally and decided that it is not effective and people should perfect their targeting skills rather than using a script and waste a bunch of spells in order to kill a single person.

considering you made assumptions about Loop I must tell you that KvG is one of the most disorganized groups I've ever seen... you can use all the scripts you want and it will never work... I don't see a group but a bunch of players who are lost, being their own target callers, running around to their houses trying to trap people, etc; you guys waste your time doing an awful / shit gameplay and come to forums shit talking but you can't blame other guilds for your lack of teamplay.

I must add that Loop also has inexperienced players but our core members talk to them and try to teach something useful instead of making ourselves a stealther to run around and hide or teach them how to trap people between houses / send gates to 1 tile islands or w/e you are doing now; think about it, how useful is that under real pvp circunstances? you need to trap people in order to get your entire guild able to target the same person? you need to ask your enemy to stand still while a bunch of stealthers come so they can get a status bar?

zulu2401

Squire
jobless-wrong
penis and balls gone-wrong
drug addicted-wrong
sucks dicks- wrong

lol daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnnn zulu back at it again with the horrible jokes and inaccurate information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16Kgh7j8zk
Doesn't matter what you say. The people who know you understand the type of person you are. What we started still exists, even without your annoying ass being a part of it. You took it upon yourself to leave. You bailed on us quicker than you do your bar tabs and drug debt. This happened solely because we requested you return items you scammed from a good friend of ours. Call it what you want, you're a compulsive liar and a weak minded individual. No YouTube link will ever change that buddy. Anyone who trusts you is a fool. Your lack of intelligence is fuckin astounding.

zulu2401

Squire
sorry but you are wrong, Loop never used and won't use such thing, we already discussed that internally and decided that it is not effective and people should perfect their targeting skills rather than using a script and waste a bunch of spells in order to kill a single person.

considering you made assumptions about Loop I must tell you that KvG is one of the most disorganized groups I've ever seen... you can use all the scripts you want and it will never work... I don't see a group but a bunch of players who are lost, being their own target callers, running around to their houses trying to trap people, etc; you guys waste your time doing an awful / shit gameplay and come to forums shit talking but you can't blame other guilds for your lack of teamplay.

I must add that Loop also has inexperienced players but our core members talk to them and try to teach something useful instead of making ourselves a stealther to run around and hide or teach them how to trap people between houses / send gates to 1 tile islands or w/e you are doing now; think about it, how useful is that under real pvp circunstances? you need to trap people in order to get your entire guild able to target the same person? you need to ask your enemy to stand still while a bunch of stealthers come so they can get a status bar?
Here you are WRONG. I remember several fights we slammed loop quite easily. Always ends up the same though, just like Hz you require double or triple numbers to accomplish anything. So being as small as we are as far as active and experienced pvpers, we kick the shit out of damn near everyone in a fair fight. Not so much when lots of new and ungeared players are with us but they are learning. Still you do not see us running and fighting from a house every single day or calling 10 more players to help kill 3 guys. Malo, mastershake and myself have obliterated loop in fights as large as 3v7-8 sometimes more. So unorganized I tell ya :(

Slugworth

Squire
Here you are WRONG. I remember several fights we slammed loop quite easily. Always ends up the same though, just like Hz you require double or triple numbers to accomplish anything. So being as small as we are as far as active and experienced pvpers, we kick the shit out of damn near everyone in a fair fight. Not so much when lots of new and ungeared players are with us but they are learning. Still you do not see us running and fighting from a house every single day or calling 10 more players to help kill 3 guys. Malo, mastershake and myself have obliterated loop in fights as large as 3v7-8 sometimes more. So unorganized I tell ya :(
Hell I killed loop the other night 2v3 multiple times while using Razor lol.

They dont want to admit that they die again and again day in and day out to a bunch of blue trammie pvmers. Sad but true.