UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kapero

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Your words are like a drizzling rain. Just come on brothers If you want to hear, a story about Kapero and his dream. I will throw a party for Hz's and KvG's 5 years from now. Though I am a young man, my heart beats true under red, white and blue.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Your words are like a drizzling rain. Just come on brothers If you want to hear, a story about Kapero and his dream. I will throw a party for Hz's and KvG's 5 years from now. Though I am a young man, my heart beats true under red, white and blue.
As he pulls the polish snausage out of his ace....

kolbycrouch

Knight
Years ago I played solo as a dexxer, always 1vX.

This was the honorable playstyle.

Group vs Group is a useless measure because it depends far too much on the skill of others, which is out of your control.

Kapero seems to be the only player that keeps this playstyle alive.

If you die in situations like this, talking shit is not the productive reaction.

Kapero kapero why do you run?
You make this game everything BUT fun.

Kapero kapero what is the point?
You are still underaged to even light a joint.

Kapero kapero you like the red white and blue?
Sucks that you joined hz, now you'll have to die too.

Kapero kapero, always likes to cry and pout, give up or Zulu will make you tap out.

Kapero kapero you are such a shame, the reason is because you suck so bad at this game.

Kapero kapero, running away..
Kapero kapero, let's see what you have to say.

@royal kapero2

zulu2401

Squire
Kapero kapero why do you run?
You make this game everything BUT fun.

Kapero kapero what is the point?
You are still underaged to even light a joint.

Kapero kapero you like the red white and blue?
Sucks that you joined hz, now you'll have to die too.

Kapero kapero, always likes to cry and pout, give up or Zulu will make you tap out.

Kapero kapero you are such a shame, the reason is because you suck so bad at this game.

Kapero kapero, running away..
Kapero kapero, let's see what you have to say.

@royal kapero2
I just pooped a little.

zulu2401

Squire

I will call him kapero

zulu2401

Squire
u wish ur an e-z kill zulu just like the rest of your team
Lol. I see denial in your eyes. First stage of recovery is to accept that you're a loser and you suck. I am I'm fact one of the hardest members of my team to kill. So hard in fact that MB created a script with all of my characters serial numbers and handed it out for morons who cant switch targets fast enough so ask him for it, it's right up your alley.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Lol. I see denial in your eyes. First stage of recovery is to accept that you're a loser and you suck. I am I'm fact one of the hardest members of my team to kill. So hard in fact that MB created a script with all of my characters serial numbers and handed it out for morons who cant switch targets fast enough so ask him for it, it's right up your alley.
keep beliving yourself i can honestly say in my stay with Hz I have NOT seen or heard anything about any target sharing script and i forsure dont have a key to auto target you man, i will say when i was with KVG i saw a target sharing script tho you actually showed it to me zulu.

zulu2401

Squire
keep beliving yourself i can honestly say in my stay with Hz I have NOT seen or heard anything about any target sharing script and i forsure dont have a key to auto target you man, i will say when i was with KVG i saw a target sharing script tho you actually showed it to me zulu.
That's because they don't trust you enough to have it obviously. Lol you're so dimwitted and you have tunnel vision as usual.

Fighting fire with fire.

Hz has it.

Loop has it.

There is no possible way that 8 people can roll onto a man's screen and all dump onto him FLAWLESSLY, with other people of the opposing team around/near.

But hey, it's alright.. If I was using it I would be ashamed to admit it myself. Too bad I dont suck at this game so bad that i resort to shitbag tactics in order to gain the upper-hand playing a video game making aesthetic and invaluable gains.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
The funny thing is that we really dont use it im not retarded the target calling would be different if they were using it but heythink what u want but anyways back to the funny part you guys actually use it and dont deny it zulu i was there when u discovered it remember
?

zulu2401

Squire
LOL shh spy u are the easiest of all u lay down quicker then zulus wife when i pull my dick out
Lol he got jokes? I must have struck a nerve he resorting to family jokes. Oh wait he doesn't talk about family, or so he says when I called him out for bad mouthing his new leader. Here's the thing, even if you had a penis and a set of balls, which your previous team mates know you don't. No woman would sleep with a drug addicted jobless fuck who sucks dick for a living. Wanna try me? Half a gram says you do bitch tits. So stop quoting my posts you just make yourself look stupid.