UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Every faction guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammich

Wanderer
Every faction guild

is garbage except mine :hitler:

[Supporting Details]

:eek:rly: :yarly:

[/Supporting Details]

Please find a way to turn this sarcastic statement into an epeen flaunting contest

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Every faction guild

Sammich said:
is garbage except mine :hitler:

[Supporting Details]

:eek:rly: :yarly:

[/Supporting Details]

Please find a way to turn this sarcastic statement into an epeen flaunting contest

You play factions now? :eek:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

DementedJester said:
You play factions now? :eek:

was in zerg

then they realised they sucked

bank sitting was easier

so was killing neewbs at idocs

so they quit

:(

Addicted

Disciple

Zerg was fun for the first 2 days.

It got old listing to 30 people all talking at once in vent, and still loosing with 3 or 4 times the people.

Megumi

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
was in zerg

bank sitting was easier

so they quit

So he's not in factions...?

Janus

Wanderer

Addicted said:
Zerg was fun for the first 2 days.

It got old listing to 30 people all talking at once in vent, and still loosing with 3 or 4 times the people.

The reason you lost is because you guys simply dont have any pvp SKILLZ

Sammich

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
was in zerg

bank sitting was easier

so they quit

Faction guilds that I participated in

Zerg ( I was in the guild for one night)
Vintage - We stayed on top for weeks
Doom - Will stand and fight on the field 3v7,8,9
S*S [sigil stealers]
The faction guild with chuck zitto (cant remember the name lol) it was minax)

Lol, didnt take long to turn into the e peen contest I was speaking of

Megumi

Wanderer

Sammich said:
Faction guilds that I participated in

Doom - Will stand and fight on the field 3v7,8,9 in our favour... otherwise we'd be running to our house faster than you can say "E. 2.0".
S*S [sigil stealers]

I don't understand why you talk so much shit...

Not the most respectable guild list.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

said what i said earlier

top when noone was playing? vintage was active when i wasnt playing, althouh i can recall one fight that was 2-4/5 and we dropped 2 ppl, so yea, i wouldnt really calimm vintage where any good, just an earlier form of zer/peeveepee.

Doom - Will stand and fight on the field 3v7,8,9

doom where a good guild at times, as i said before kinda lost footing when woody was around and once faceup got a high amount of points and offscreened everything

S*S [sigil stealers]

lawl - thats all that needs to be said really

you really dont take your guilds too seriously do you? not only is this list HUGE but you cant even remember the name of the guilds.

I don't understand why you talk so much shit...

Quite simple, its fun, it rages newbs like you to the point you have to make a post to prove to the faction community you are actually half decent, when in reality you are a joke. keep jumping guilds, keep sucking, one day you might find a guild that will have you for more than a few days (i'd start by asking geox, hes always desperate for cannon fodder)

Sammich

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
said what i said earlier

top when noone was playing? vintage was active when i wasnt playing, althouh i can recall one fight that was 2-4/5 and we dropped 2 ppl, so yea, i wouldnt really calimm vintage where any good, just an earlier form of zer/peeveepee.

doom where a good guild at times, as i said before kinda lost footing when woody was around and once faceup got a high amount of points and offscreened everything

lawl - thats all that needs to be said really

you really dont take your guilds too seriously do you? not only is this list HUGE but you cant even remember the name of the guilds.

Quite simple, its fun, it rages newbs like you to the point you have to make a post to prove to the faction community you are actually half decent, when in reality you are a joke. keep jumping guilds, keep sucking, one day you might find a guild that will have you for more than a few days (i'd start by asking geox, hes always desperate for cannon fodder)

Jumping guilds? That list was from most recent back, sorry if I dont remember the name of the very first faction guild I was in, almost a year ago. I am not trying to prove anything to anyone, just trying to have some conversation.

Oh yea, I have fun when I play ultima online, and no I dont take my guilds to seriously. Its just a game. <33

Oh, and im not sure if you know which sigil stealers I am speaking of, not the most recent one with bugs bunny and all those kids, I was talking about one that I was in a long time ago.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

QUIT TAKING STUFF SO SERIOUSLY

ITS NOT FUCKING PERSONAL, I FLAME EVERYONE.

you still fucking suck ass tho.

Sammich

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
QUIT TAKING STUFF SO SERIOUSLY

ITS NOT FUCKING PERSONAL, I FLAME EVERYONE.

you still fucking suck ass tho.

Im just talking in the faction forums, and I would challange you to 1v1 but im sure you have a leet Alchy dump macro.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

i acutally rarely play on an alchy char - an explosion keg

most of the time i just use choru, who is stun scribe.

i do throw explo pots tho but im not entirely sure what you mean by macro, it pretty fucking hard to macro throw pots with spells, and its so easy to do manually whats the point :/

Megumi

Wanderer

Sammich said:
Im just talking in the faction forums, and I would challange you to 1v1 but im sure you have a leet Alchy dump macro.

I remember Vintage... I came back. I made Sin. Sin killed Vintage. Sin became top guild. Real pvp returned. Sin disbanded due to me leaving for 5 days to goto a music festival. That was only a month ago. Christ.

Stun Scribe - the ENGLISH template.
Hally Mage - The WELSH template. Balron is a sheep shagger.

Sammich

Wanderer

well this got intense quick

Who judges people based on the guilds they were in anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.