UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Every faction guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Every faction guild

TragedeTheGreat said:
Who Does Sammich Think He Is..No One Cares About Your Lame Little Factions..The Onli Faction Thats Counts And Is Even Close To Meaning Something To The World Of UO Is The Faction Tragede Supports.

END OF STORY..
AND PLEASE..

Start Raging And Turn This In To Some Flaming Debate.

Bit late for that, quickdraw.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Sammich said:
He is one of my friends, he just started playing.

And is already talking shit : /

One of the people UOGamers could be without obviously.

Lud, what musix festival?

Megumi

Wanderer

Dr Zoidberg said:

Download... The reason i couldn't come to Roskilde.

Sammich

Wanderer

Dr Zoidberg said:

Nah he was just kidding around, someone has there "ZOMG FLAME WAR goggles" equipped I see

Megumi

Wanderer

Stides said:

I can't be bothered to flame you origionally, here's a quote:

Who are you to wave your finger?
So full of it.
Eyeballs deep in muddy waters,
fuckin’ hypocrite.

Woody III

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
Not the most respectable guild list.

what house did we run to? lud u need to cut the bs and learn the facts, that LoD has the most balls when fighting on the field.

Woody III

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
said what i said earlier

top when noone was playing? vintage was active when i wasnt playing, althouh i can recall one fight that was 2-4/5 and we dropped 2 ppl, so yea, i wouldnt really calimm vintage where any good, just an earlier form of zer/peeveepee.

doom where a good guild at times, as i said before kinda lost footing when woody was around and once faceup got a high amount of points and offscreened everything

lawl - thats all that needs to be said really

you really dont take your guilds too seriously do you? not only is this list HUGE but you cant even remember the name of the guilds.

Quite simple, its fun, it rages newbs like you to the point you have to make a post to prove to the faction community you are actually half decent, when in reality you are a joke. keep jumping guilds, keep sucking, one day you might find a guild that will have you for more than a few days (i'd start by asking geox, hes always desperate for cannon fodder)

something everyone needs to understand that LoD never fell off, we play our alts way more often, as far as offscreening, everyone in the game does it and if we do it dont complain. choru or elohdee which ever you want to be known as, whenever you see my name on the field somehow or another you wind up hiding in a GY house, you can talk as much shit as you like about us cuz you arent any better.

Woody III

Wanderer

MemphisWade said:
woody dont listen to anything choru says

lol

i know, when i first started here, he had nothing but good things to say on the forums, now he just talks shit about things he doesnt know. wade, do you ever wish you could just like teleport through a monitor and slap the shit out of someone while their sitting at their computer eating fruit loops? i sure as hell do.

Woody III

Wanderer

elohdee said:
1v1?

The only time I see you, is you are rolling 3+, vs me, and yet some reason you still find the need to offscreen my dump 1v3, hence the house ;)..

Shut up you pie face.

are we not talking about fielding ? 1v1? fielding is fielding, 1v1 is 1v1 get it straight. either way you look at it your still bad. for anyone who doesnt know that choru is elohdee well he is. retard, go hide in a house a little more and never actually compete against 3 people. even if its 2v3 3v3 ur in the house so stfu with your excuses.

Lynyrd

Knight

DementedJester said:
I can't be bothered to flame you origionally, here's a quote:

Who are you to wave your finger?
So full of it.
Eyeballs deep in muddy waters,
fuckin’ hypocrite.
going against a guildmate here, but i must say that's a good song

Status
Not open for further replies.