UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Every faction guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: Every faction guild

set up fights are not field, field is unknown, field is running with 3 people in bucs, 3 people at brit healers, and running into 6 people where everyone meets at bridge 5 to fight and anything goes, shit gets crazy people die and go OH FUCK.. its not, HEY GET 6 PPL TO WRONG WE WONT ATTACK BUT WE'LL PRETARGET WITH RAZOR. its not that shit, shut the fuck up learn what field is...

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
set up fights are not field, field is unknown, field is running with 3 people in bucs, 3 people at brit healers, and running into 6 people where everyone meets at bridge 5 to fight and anything goes, shit gets crazy people die and go OH FUCK.. its not, HEY GET 6 PPL TO WRONG WE WONT ATTACK BUT WE'LL PRETARGET WITH RAZOR. its not that shit, shut the fuck up learn what field is...

Who doesn't know what field is?

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
I've never once raged about losing a fight. I admitted I would be mad with a guildmate of mine if he acted like you guys after we lost a fight. That's not being mad at something that happened in UO. Nice try though. It's a good thing you guys don't get mad when you talk shit about each other, or you'd disband, oh wait....

I highly doubt your day is better than anything. Many things make elohdee sad but food is the only thing that makes elohdee happy. Don't lie to us.

Uh... Actually that is being mad about something in UO....

I never denied my love for food... Nice try buddy, you're about 5 years behind Lud... get real.

And we will all remember at the end of our online time....

My guild and I > You and yours.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Greyc2w said:
Who doesn't know what field is?
you obviously, you ask them to do set ups, and say you're better then them, set ups mean shit.. i did set ups vs rage for months, we won the same as we lost, 1 year later i found that i was the only legit person in the fight... set ups are overated, like yourself...

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Uh... Actually that is being mad about something in UO....

I never denied my love for food... Nice try buddy, you're about 5 years behind Lud... get real.

No, that's me kicking someone out of the guild who I don't want to play with. Way to bash your guild over and over again.

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
No, that's me kicking someone out of the guild who I don't want to play with. Way to bash your guild over and over again.

It's this thing called JOKES?

Oh yeah, you're the serious raging type, forgot you know nothing about that.

okay thanks :)

Greyc2w

Wanderer

Yeah, I bet you were joking. Kind of like this right?

Flipper The Band (3:37:20 PM): Flipper The Band: hey who is incubus?
Forever EloHDee: delta greens friend
Forever EloHDee: complete noob
Forever EloHDee: ;{
Flipper The Band (3:37:57 PM): Forever EloHDee: And tbh
Forever EloHDee: he couldn't heal a fly

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

grey dude, chill the fuck out its a game, go field in UO rather then asking people for set ups all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.