UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Every faction guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: Every faction guild

hey how about isntead of posting 2 hour chat logs you just sum it up into 2 sentences like the majority of the players here.

elohdee

Knight

Slopko said:
hey how about isntead of posting 2 hour chat logs you just sum it up into 2 sentences like the majority of the players here.

I SO POSTING THE CYEBR SESSION WE HAD

ubetta said:
havent had 6 yet total, 5 was most and there was more lgn and ballistic than us

So there werent like 8 of u outside harry hoods house when we were on our pks? if not then there were just some random OJ's running up on us.....

Flipper

Knight

nice to see the Ck6 roster large again, will be some good fights.

let's do a 4v4 or 5v5 some time and let my laggy ass in on it =(

btw lod if what I hear is correct and Incubus was running in to heal when it was 2v3 and you used wands when it was decided not to, it sounds like you're taking our guild name to heart =)

Greyc2w

Wanderer

ubetta said:
if choru was tehre, then kenshinw asnt, there was only 5

What?

Anyway....

Slopko said:

Copy and paste is not only easier, but you get to read what happened instead of listening to idiots make up random shit.

Urinal that conversation you posted was pretty random. Good job. I'd be pissed if I was your guildmates knowing you won't let them 3v3 because they suck. ELOHDEE LOG ON HIS GUY TO TRICK THE C2W's!$@

Greyc2w (4:06:46 PM): HEY WE WON
Greyc2w (4:06:48 PM): WERE AWESOME NOW
Greyc2w (4:06:49 PM): AFK
Forever EloHDee (4:07:00 PM): cuz
Forever EloHDee (4:07:01 PM): they need me
Forever EloHDee (4:07:02 PM):

Is that right?

You guys are such a worthless bunch. The wands in that fight were funny. WE DIDNT KNOW MAN OOPS SORRY.

Greyc2w (11:56:16 PM): btw they used wands
Greyc2w (11:56:17 PM): cheat2win
Forever EloHDee (11:57:07 PM): I seen that
Forever EloHDee (11:57:07 PM): dood
Forever EloHDee (11:57:08 PM): i was like
Forever EloHDee (11:57:12 PM): HELLLO WHAT PART OF NO WANDS
Forever EloHDee (11:57:17 PM): U GUYS
nO UNDERSTAND
Forever EloHDee (11:57:18 PM): rofl

I'd be pretty mad too if one of my guildmates lost a 3v3 and says "Last time I let Grey call." Seems to me ELOHDEEZOR is calling the shots in that guild bro. One time I told Urinal I'd ask my guild if they wanted to 3v3 and he talked shit about how I should tell them what to do because im the GUILDMASTER, then went on to say we have no organization because of it. It was borderline insane but anyway, LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS GOT NO ORGANIZATIONZORSSSZ :(

Forever EloHDee (11:54:59 PM): Was good fight
Forever EloHDee (11:55:03 PM): Last time I let urinal call
Forever EloHDee (11:55:03 PM): though
Forever EloHDee (11:55:04 PM):

Excuses + lies + cheating in 3v3's make you guys not very fun to 3v3. One day a guild on UOGamers will just 3v3, not cheat, and stfu about it.

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
What?

Anyway....

Copy and paste is not only easier, but you get to read what happened instead of listening to idiots make up random shit.

Urinal that conversation you posted was pretty random. Good job. I'd be pissed if I was your guildmates knowing you won't let them 3v3 because they suck. ELOHDEE LOG ON HIS GUY TO TRICK THE C2W's!$@

Greyc2w (4:06:46 PM): HEY WE WON
Greyc2w (4:06:48 PM): WERE AWESOME NOW
Greyc2w (4:06:49 PM): AFK
Forever EloHDee (4:07:00 PM): cuz
Forever EloHDee (4:07:01 PM): they need me
Forever EloHDee (4:07:02 PM):

Is that right?

You guys are such a worthless bunch. The wands in that fight were funny. WE DIDNT KNOW MAN OOPS SORRY.

Greyc2w (11:56:16 PM): btw they used wands
Greyc2w (11:56:17 PM): cheat2win
Forever EloHDee (11:57:07 PM): I seen that
Forever EloHDee (11:57:07 PM): dood
Forever EloHDee (11:57:08 PM): i was like
Forever EloHDee (11:57:12 PM): HELLLO WHAT PART OF NO WANDS
Forever EloHDee (11:57:17 PM): U GUYS
nO UNDERSTAND
Forever EloHDee (11:57:18 PM): rofl

I'd be pretty mad too if one of my guildmates lost a 3v3 and says "Last time I let Grey call." Seems to me ELOHDEEZOR is calling the shots in that guild bro. One time I told Urinal I'd ask my guild if they wanted to 3v3 and he talked shit about how I should tell them what to do because im the GUILDMASTER, then went on to say we have no organization because of it. It was borderline insane but anyway, LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS GOT NO ORGANIZATIONZORSSSZ :(

Forever EloHDee (11:54:59 PM): Was good fight
Forever EloHDee (11:55:03 PM): Last time I let urinal call
Forever EloHDee (11:55:03 PM): though
Forever EloHDee (11:55:04 PM):

Excuses + lies + cheating in 3v3's make you guys not very fun to 3v3. One day a guild on UOGamers will just 3v3, not cheat, and stfu about it.

But what you fail to realize through all this, the only one that rages in the end is you ;)

Goodnight Grey ;)

Before you say blah blah play for fun, many many occassions after losing set fights, you proceeded to rage on me on irc.... not to mention in above post you admitted you "would" get mad at uo if xx happend.

So my day is better now that I know you're more raged ;)

elohdee

Knight

Flipper-hybrid said:
nice to see the Ck6 roster large again, will be some good fights.

let's do a 4v4 or 5v5 some time and let my laggy ass in on it =(

btw lod if what I hear is correct and Incubus was running in to heal when it was 2v3 and you used wands when it was decided not to, it sounds like you're taking our guild name to heart =)

RUNNING INTO HEAL? ROFL.

Flipper, you never cease to amaze me with the things you come up with. ;)

I however agree with the use of wands, I told them not to, esk said he didn't hear me.. and well urinal... well flipper you know urinal.. oh wait you don't you are new to the pvp scene :(

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
But what you fail to realize through all this, the only one that rages in the end is you ;)

Goodnight Grey ;)

Before you say blah blah play for fun, many many occassions after losing set fights, you proceeded to rage on me on irc.... not to mention in above post you admitted you "would" get mad at uo if xx happend.

So my day is better now that I know you're more raged ;)

I've never once raged about losing a fight. I admitted I would be mad with a guildmate of mine if he acted like you guys after we lost a fight. That's not being mad at something that happened in UO. Nice try though. It's a good thing you guys don't get mad when you talk shit about each other, or you'd disband, oh wait....

I highly doubt your day is better than anything. Many things make elohdee sad but food is the only thing that makes elohdee happy. Don't lie to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.