UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Footmen archers

Edalon

Squire
Footmen archers

Are there anyone that would like to play footmen archers. The idea would be to in group patrol certain areas and "protect" them. The strength of the group would come from staying together, crosshealing, not doing one vs one fighting. Also no magic is preferred, although one or two healer mages could be included in the group for healingsupport and transports. Recommended templates for chars would be:

Soldiers:
1. Resist magic, healing, anatomy, archer, tactics, hiding and macing.
2. Resist magic, healing, anatomy, archer, tactics, hiding and alchemy.

Healers
Resist magic, magery, meditation, eval, anatomy, healing, hiding.

It would be fun if we could make a group like this.

Regards

Edalon

Edalon

Squire
Re: Footmen archers

Well its not that strict on templates. Those are just suggestions for some fun groupplay.

Sirkah

Sorceror

my guild was going to do this. (kbr)

but we haven't got around to making said archers.

bk0811

Knight

I'm macroing hiding on my character right now, he does on magery already and I may or may not drop that

peteliv

Knight

wrong wrong wrong

the only template for foot archers is anat tact heal arch resist hide stealth

orrr magery instead of hide then you invis and use stealth thru invis. but stealth is REQUIRED for something like this especially if moving as a group. you can one shot people with the blessed rambo heavy xbows as they leave guardlines if you got a group of 3 or more at gm archery. even better if everyone uses gm or even better better vanq heavys

i already have one completed char with this template using magery, it never fails with 100 stealth and no armor after invising AND after invis if you succeed at stealth you cancel out to 120 second invis timer that would otherwise make you visible again. and with magery you can heal and cure and poison(without eval your poison probably won't land if they are gm resist) but still a great template. best bet is doing hide and stealth right after resist. you should probably use the faction skill loss system to make training faster cuz archery and stealth even at 400 or 500 skill points are going to take hours and hours

bk0811

Knight

cool story man

bit hard to read though

rambos bows suck and they will eventually break
there's no real point in having a blessed bow if theres no blessed bolts to go along with it

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Cynical Machine 2.0;2103315 said:
I'd be willing to make a char for said group or guild. lemme know how it comes along. aim in sig.

nerd we made these long ago in 08-09 hide archer alchy's owned. Bogart much?

Ill throw one in or a healer mage or something if we dont have to use bs voice programs id be fun to Rp but only in game i dont wanna have to talk like that lol

KhaoZ-hybrid;2103744 said:
nerd we made these long ago in 08-09 hide archer alchy's owned. Bogart much?

Ill throw one in or a healer mage or something if we dont have to use bs voice programs id be fun to Rp but only in game i dont wanna have to talk like that lol

haha, I still got my Bogart around here somewhere.

Edalon

Squire

Ok I made my archer like this:
Gm - Resist, archery, tact, anat, heal, hide.
20.1 tracking, 20 magery, 59.9 detect hidden.

Will try it out to see how it works. Reasons for the last 100 is 20.1 tracking is enough to find any hider/runner on screen, 20 magery to be able to recall to areas of choice, also for magic trap macro against para. Since detect hidden is a skill with only .5 second delay i can spam it to find the hider, maybe I could lower it to 39.9 and raise magery to 40.

Any opinions?

In, if you guys go red.

Edalon;2104665 said:
Ok I made my archer like this:
Gm - Resist, archery, tact, anat, heal, hide.
20.1 tracking, 20 magery, 59.9 detect hidden.

Will try it out to see how it works. Reasons for the last 100 is 20.1 tracking is enough to find any hider/runner on screen, 20 magery to be able to recall to areas of choice, also for magic trap macro against para. Since detect hidden is a skill with only .5 second delay i can spam it to find the hider, maybe I could lower it to 39.9 and raise magery to 40.

Any opinions?

Yeah. Wtf detect? Do you know how big of an area detect hidden is? You will reveal all your buddies.

20 Magery...for fireballs?

DO: Anatomy Heal Hide Stealth Resist Tactics Archery

Have the "Healers" Gate us around to PvP hotspots, and just stealth blast people with Heavy X-Bows.