UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Footmen archers

Re: Footmen archers

This has already been done by the guild NAD; one of the best times I ever had on uo to be honest... So if you can actually get this going it would be great. Not sure why you want this to be RP, but stealth archers are really funny. For the archer of course. The #1 tip I can give you is to make sure the people that join have stealth maxed so at least they dont screw your whole team over by failing to hide when unsuspecting targets come.

Edalon

Squire

The guild will be red. The rping after killing and having a reason to do it add some spice. Brigands pretending to be guardians of the realm, also abstaining from craptalk add some fun to it. If we get the guild going we can claim a few areas as our "own". I love the old rp-pvp wars that were going years back. This is just an idea of how to adapt that stuff to our environment here. The rp part would be like ok, pay tax or die. You have been killed because of... etc. That type. Not the elitistic type rp as I think that would limit both fun and members :)

Regards

Edalon

Edalon;2104827 said:
The guild will be red. The rping after killing and having a reason to do it add some spice. Brigands pretending to be guardians of the realm, also abstaining from craptalk add some fun to it. If we get the guild going we can claim a few areas as our "own". I love the old rp-pvp wars that were going years back. This is just an idea of how to adapt that stuff to our environment here. The rp part would be like ok, pay tax or die. You have been killed because of... etc. That type. Not the elitistic type rp as I think that would limit both fun and members :)

Regards

Edalon
Trust me the whole fun part about it is everyone being hidden (like 10+ people) then one guy calls out a shot on some one that is passing buy and they just drop dead instantly. The RPing might bring something, but in the end most people who want to do this will just not bother... And it is also great to hear people scream on vent on how the kill was lol.

But thats just my opinion as I said what makes it work is that every single person is hidden, so the "give us tax or die" just defeats the purpose in my mind. Good luck tho...

Edalon

Squire

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;2104828 said:
Trust me the whole fun part about it is everyone being hidden (like 10+ people) then one guy calls out a shot on some one that is passing buy and they just drop dead instantly. The RPing might bring something, but in the end most people who want to do this will just not bother... And it is also great to hear people scream on vent on how the kill was lol.

But thats just my opinion as I said what makes it work is that every single person is hidden, so the "give us tax or die" just defeats the purpose in my mind. Good luck tho...

One guy standing on foot alone claiming tax... hostile blue/red attacks...apparently not paying tax. Boom, filled with ten arrows. Stuff like that works too :) Being chased and leading people into your waiting mates hidden and so on. Lots of possibilities :)

Trevor

Knight

bk0811;2104931 said:
we shall plunder your ass with a swarm of arrows

And we shall take the grips of our swords and thrust them into your behinds as you try to run away.

I just started a char for the guild last night, should have him 7x by tonight.
Is the guild up and running yet?
Hope Pierre Lacroix is an acceptable name, plan on RPing a frenchman, should be pretty..silly to say the least.

Edalon

Squire

The guilds name is now "Rangers of Britannia" It will be all red. I will start putting people on stone now.

Edalon

Squire

There will be fletchers and armourers to serve the equipment needs of the rangers in the guild as well.

Edalon

Squire

I am sorry if I have been away and not had time to put guild going yet, next weekend is big release though so then the fun begins. Thank you all interested for your patience.

How can we get in contact with you to get added to the stone?

Also have a GM fletcher/blacksmith/tailor at the guild's disposal.

neatofx

Traveler

Im down.. Coyote Starrk is made, hes working resist now. He should be 7x by tomorrow. I've also got supply of lumber for weapons/ammo. Also have a few friends that are confirmed making Archers as well.