UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Footmen archers

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
Re: Footmen archers

I hope this guild takes off!
Im really tired of all these failed archer guilds due to people not sticking by their goals and plans or just generally not making anything happen! IE: Naked Archers of Doom

I made an archer specifically for that guild and I wanna use it.

So I'll give this guild a try.

C'mon people, let's start rockin' already!
My char's got an itchy trigger finger!

If anyone wants to be invited to the stone just MSN messenger me at [email protected] and I'll invite and get Milo to accept you at a later date.

LET'S ROCK N' ROLL!

Locc Dawg

Wanderer

Guild has officially gone active today!
Even with just two members online this evening we managed to have a blast.
We have great plans, concepts and tactics and and activities for the guild.

We are expecting even more to join!

Edalon

Squire

The guardsmen felt the day was growing old and drowsiness almost overtook them. Patrolling the deep forests was never an assignment bringing much joy. Suddenly the familiar sound of metal beating stone and hammering on anvils was heard. What! A smithy out here in the outback!

This wasnt on any taxation lists... it must be that someone has set up a shop hidden from Lord British taxcollectors.

The two loyal guardsmen Milo and Ranger Scout investigated the shop and lo and behold, three men were carrying iron ore to a forge, crafting different items no doubt bound for the black market. The ore they workedwas mined from his highnesses own mountains and thus not freely available to brigands and knaves such as the rowdy men at the forge.

After several orders of "Halt!" "Stop in Lord British name!" and the like, the men attempted to steal off with their contraband. They even had burlier comrades wearing large axes attack his highness loyal guardsmen, imagine the insolence! In the end, it ended as it always does, the law had its way and the bandits were struck dead, and their sweatshop taken in the name of Lord British. Heed this warning brigands, pay your taxes so that ye may live and prosper!

Locc Dawg

Wanderer

After a long drawn out battle against the vile merchants at their reclusive stronghold, the rangers were victorious killing all members of this vile illegal ore smuggling operation.
For we are the ultimate masters of stealth and these deep lush jungles of Trinsic!

Edalon

Squire

Good thing to hear and welcome! The rangers are growing switfly and no doubt this weekend we will see some heavy activity.

I'm So down for this. I'm a new player here tho. I'm going to start this new guy asap. Anyone know of a guide to build such a guy?

If anyone's interested in getting help developing their char or want some hints/tips/macro help just ask me. I can get you 7x in roughly less than 24 hours for an archer (given the proper amount of supplies are available)

Also, I will be hosting an archery tournament for all Rangers. Date/time will be posted up later.

Edalon

Squire

The hq has been moved to the new archers Den, please contact me to get friended in new house and to get its location :)

crikey

Sorceror
Yeah archers!

When GM Ryan was on the bank today, it brought in pretty much everyone who was logged in. I executed no less then 2 dozen banksitters in a short time.

When the trammies united, and things heated up, I brought swift death upon the banksitters of Delucia. Reign Fulgore, queen of the infamous trammy group </3, quickly met her end with a well placed aarow to the temple. The *THWACK* of the projectile popping her skull like a balloon lifted my spirits, and I went on to kill many more banksitters.

Long after GM Ryan had left, and the party had ended, I returned to Britain to admire my work. So many ghosts greeted me from the afterlife!

I noticed many beetles and nightmares remains on the roof, frantically looking for their owners, and a means to escape. Alas, the foolish beasts do not possess the intelligence to use the teleport markers positioned on the corners of the roof.

I brought my shepard into town, and bought several foot stools. I used these, and my shepards crook, to position and trap the animals on the northern most corner of the bank, where I could surely attack without trouble with the law.

I had hoped that GM Ryan would give out some more handouts, so the poor souls who died to my vicious assault, would MISS getting the handouts, thus increasing the value of my own by a small margin, while reducing my victims profits to negative.

I ended the night with a final assault on skara brea, so the asians could too feel my wrath. I killed a couple koreans and japanese, when the leader of skara, the famed Imagawa, and his friend, a tamer using a dragon and mare, attacked.

Distancing myself from the deadly attacks from the pets, I eventually opened a gap between Imagawa and his helper. As I rained death upon him with my aarows, he let out a feeble cry of "no!", before I sent him to the afterlife. He proceeded to try the same on a mage instead, but death caught up to him as well.

I then res killed Imagawa over 10 times, and called it a night

It was still a fun day however. Till next time! No AFK in town!

Edalon

Squire
Oh this warms me to the core. Hearing about Crikeys adventures is like parttaking in them myself. This is surely an act of heroism! *Claps hands* Well done sir, well done! As a sidenote. The greenkillers live. Beware all greens, you will be destroyed.