UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Suit !!!

Free Suit !!!

40 lmc
12 mr

57 phys with robe HAVE HOI on this suit
70+
Ring 13 hci 25 ep
brac 25 ep 15 hci

Mage Suit

100 lrc some mr lol like 2 or 3

phys58 with robe WEapon* 48 hit fire ball 40 di sc no pen,bone havester 40di 50 hit lower def sc no pen

35 lmc

give me a good reason why you want it .... xD and coz am qutting bored :p

Mordrid

Sorceror
Re: Free Suit !!!

parce que t'aime ma mace pis que j'taime toi pis que jben leche botte pis que jai pue l'temp pour jouer pis jai besoin d'un suit en gros s'pas mal ca hahahah pis que jveut pvp pis tum connais bien so

PS: Tu va revenir dans combien d'temp ?!

Matterios

Sorceror

I need it because they played 2 years I made a break after half a year and suddenly I enter an empty account, this is not the hackers. I know it's meaningless anyway because it did not hit me.

emopenguin

Sorceror

i would like the suits so i can finally pvp half descently. I would like to be able to not have to switch my only suit from my spawner to a pk character. Oh and im a very likable person =D plus i would be fine just getting the mage suit, so maybe we could split them up and let someone that needs the dexxer suit get that. that way 2 people can be happy =D

mrclinton

Sorceror

Because it would be nice to finally have some flexibility with my characters. I have one suit that fits all. all of my characters : / and because I desperetely have been trying to get a LMC suit but forum prices are too high!

IBCI

Wanderer

Because I just went fishing and right when I started a thunderstorm hit and now I'm wet and sad.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

J'aimerai avoure ton mage suit , jai lacher pit jai tout dropper , et sa serait le fun pouvoir recommencer a pvp me sauverait du temp en masse .

en pensant si tu veux me le donner pit tu desside de revenir je pourait toujours te le redoner :)

NLX

Wanderer

i like ur mage suit, but i think there is a small chance to get it, so i don't think this will be mine,

Veda

Wanderer

Well If you had an orny i would give you a a bunch of gold to put in your bank for when you change your mind... or well if you live on the east coast... I'm great in bed.

but really... hope you find more interesting things to do with your time sir. Good luck in life.

argile

Sorceror

I would like it so I can do good deeds throughout the world and help with charity events. With my new suit I would help starving childeren, raise money to cure cancer, and promote world peace. Oh wait this isn't Miss America.. I just want the suit.

Stylus

Wanderer

because i will remember your name forever.
you will live in the soul of this noob.
i call you for my protection for every nature fury i cast.
i dont need gift of life anymore.
i will not cast ethereal voyage ever because every mob will be afraid of me, afraid of your suit, my suit.
i will be avatar of shadowslayer21.

i truly want it. :)

btw, i dont have a chance right now of getting any remotely similar to that suit. :eek: