UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Suit !!!

Monstermug

Sorceror
Re: Free Suit !!!

give it to me, i will lock it down in my house until the day you decide you have made a big mistake and return to life on demise :)

bathisar

Wanderer

I would like the mage suit because I've been trying to raise my skills in this game but everytime i try to bring a new person into the game they get killed by pkers and most of the time i die trying to save them. it would be nice for once to actually have a fighting chance and to try to increase demise's numbers.

Seer

Wanderer

you shouldnt give it to me because i dont want it. :)
and dont give it to gans either.... he has cancer and will die soon.(hey gans! =* luv ya buddy)

Longrun

Wanderer

Sir,

even mongbats are at the moment too much for me. I haven't even dreamt about imps or... or... water elementals! With these suits I could Punish them badly. After that, I would Vanquish or those red people, who live near gates. They look mean.

I really like punishing and vanquishing. I suppose, at the end, I have to punish you too, just because it's you. And all those other people in this thread.

If you read this, I have to punish you too.

Longrun, the Punisher

ps. If I don't get that suit, I was just kidding. I'm quite harmless.
pps. But if I do...

Marok

Squire

I want it cause my first account is finally *pauses to check* 56 days old, yay 230 stats lol (Y)

Gankenstien

Wanderer

well, I have quit uo many of times and like you every time i have quit uo i have given all my items away, im talking houses suits artis gold everything. ive done this like 3 times. anyways ive returned to uo and i have nothing. so i would for sure put your items to use !!!

trainer

Sorceror

I would like to have these, as I have never seen such suits and it would be great to own and wear it.:eek:

alibaba12345

Wanderer

My account had beed baned two years ago...but i am still love UO,i like the FEELING OF PLAYING IN THE GAME.it make me very happy. i have no much time to play,so i'm still app...i wish u can give the items,i'll keep them for u..i can be better in game if u give ur itme to me also. :p

doruu

Wanderer

i dont want it!

pfff author of this topick is having a sexual plesure when ppl are pleasing something from him :) keep them to yourself you make me sick!

scarface2

Sorceror

I want it because my bro started playing recently and I still haven't been able to gather a good suit for him.. So if I get this I'll give it to him so he can finally start playing the game and not just macro skills and stuff ;p If you do this you will grant me and my bro some awesome times spawning and pvping together :)