UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Suit !!!

Gensinc

Sorceror
Re: Free Suit !!!

A good reason to want it : Never played a dexxer before, it might be fun if i had a suit...

Also I like to horde items in my fel keep :/ your items will stay in the game until uo demise dies somewhere in my house.

gans

Wanderer

Seer;714932 said:
you shouldnt give it to me because i dont want it. :)
and dont give it to gans either.... he has cancer and will die soon.(hey gans! =* luv ya buddy)
love you too :*

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Rmac;715560 said:
give it to me because im the best and im not in zen or usa
Your not in Zen or Usa nt cause you dont wana its cause you aint wanted , thats how good you are.

cityhead

Wanderer

Can I please have it?
I have a social life which stops me accumulating enough gold to compete in this game. Plus I'm too much of a romantic and idealist to set up AFK gold farming schemes.
As a result of these factors, I'm terribly handicapped as a player.
Please noble sir, take pity on me.

woodycook

Knight

I would enjoy the suit the most.

I used to play UO here for years and years. I took a break that was just a little bit too long because all of my houses and accounts were deleted.

I lost hundreds of artifacts but what I miss most are my 2 ories, tome, HoM, AoF, 1 of every G-tot, 56 L-tots and 40 Mill. :[

Krail

Sorceror

I'd like to take the mage suit off your hands, if you wouldnt mind so much ;)

ok really tho: im quiting OSI cuz im poor like a mofuka, i was playing Pacific, main char was Xeol or Ceolwulf but now im playing here, i have a year old acct, but a really big newbie char in arcane clothing. been playin UO for 9 years now, and i'd really like to get into the pvp asap, already have a shitty sampire in doom doing 5 dmg a hit and then pain spiking just to get corpse honors lol. anyways thanks for your time :)

Frasier

Sorceror

I definitely need that first suit because I'm naked and all mobs run away when they see my ugly body and even a mummy runs faster than me :( So please help me to cover this body so I can deal with the mobs.