UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

Rules
Rate the persons user name above yours.

Example:Lets say if someone named Arion posted after me he would rate my name and say a comment about it. Understand?

Lets start.:D

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

The name of the above is rather dry, It has the lack of potential, but on the other hand it does contain the word clown in it so it balances out, fit's his user.

got the name from 7th grade for having a chance of personality each day hence Shifty
da clown was added later on

Hmm Luigi just a stolen name from a video game
but i like it 6/10

jrhather

Wanderer

The lack of capitalization, spacing or proper spelling says much of the education and self-esteem of 'shiftydaclown'.
But, alas, the name does suit the user. 5/10

(mine is the same username I've had all my life. J.R. Hather - my name.)

One would almost expect capitalization in a username derived from their real name... 4/10. :p

No need for anyone else to post, since we all know that my rating, properly, is over nine thousand.

Nottheking;338464 said:
One would almost expect capitalization in a username derived from their real name... 4/10. :p

No need for anyone else to post, since we all know that my rating, properly, is over nine thousand.

I'm sorry NTK, I really am. You get, a VERY judgemental, 0/10.

Because quite frankly, you ARE the king, and to not realize this creates a rather negative feeling towards my respect for your lack of self esteem.

Hyuuga Neji

Wanderer

10/10

Darth Jesus is like a "Come to the dark side of the force" jesus version. =P

I loathe the demise suffix after Dingus.

Gonna have to go with I hate you all for rating the thread.

Dingus-Demise is the representation of the best character demise has seen, Next to the Elite Magnus. He is incredibly witty, intelligent, and will gladly own anybody on any occasion.

I give him the highest possible rating of 9.9/10

We all know why he didnt get 10/10

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I give Eske an 8, for one his name is highly unusual and stands out very well, in all the games I've played, hes the first Eskeshehir that I have seen.. beats the hell out of names like "Ares" or "Shade (sorry bro.. way way way too common)

however.. it just doesn't have quite enough to throw it over the top. Overall though, good name!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

7/10 - While Drakull is a relatively uncommon name, it is not very rare at all. A quick google of "Drakull" brings up several profile type pages, including one for myspace, demise, youtube, steam, stickam, and friendster. Points are lost on originality, and the fact I have no idea what "u" should be pronounced. Also, the -demise takes away from the overall effect of the name, although I didn't take points off for that because its not his fault.

:)