UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

For my name, when I became an apprentice CNS, I thought that I would eventually work my way up to GM... and a red robe. Then I find out... no, its blue and I will be an SRC :p Now I'm in Green LOL go figure :)

LC

Mae'Var wins this thread as he would most likely shank any of us in the dark of night. Stealther imo is Ftl, but he does it well.

[Drakull]

Knight

LadyCrimson;340307 said:
7/10 - While Drakull is a relatively uncommon name, it is not very rare at all. A quick google of "Drakull" brings up several profile type pages, including one for myspace, demise, youtube, steam, stickam, and friendster. Points are lost on originality, and the fact I have no idea what "u" should be pronounced. Also, the -demise takes away from the overall effect of the name, although I didn't take points off for that because its not his fault.

:)
Wow... you take it really seriously :)
The -demise is Ryan's/Mark's fault :p, notice that I keep [Drakull], but not use it to keep the count score. :)
About the popularity of the name... well... it was not that popular when I started using it in 1994 :p

JrFather : 6/10... too close to a dark father, that is a scary thing ;)

jrhather

Wanderer

DraKull The Konqueror

7/10 for having an unusual but pronounceable name. The -demise makes it almost seem as if you are threatening everyone with their demise....almost.

jrhather...
in my mind, as I don't know how to properly pronounce it... and it seems like it's a name of a bite-sized, chewey candy... purely on the name, and not the person behind it... 7/10...

Desaminos

Wanderer

realy like the name, good one for RP Games, that if i had thought of it before, i wouldv used :p 10/10!

Desaminos

Wanderer

id say a 7/10, the name is good, but not exactly what i like...

ty for your thoughts on my name :p i wanted to know what people though of it, thats why played game :p

jrhather

Wanderer

desa -> desi -> devi -> Sanskrit word for Goddess...
minos -> Either a Cretan King or the Cretan WORD for king...

9/10 for managing to be a transgendered godking. ;)

jrhather;344859 said:
desa -> desi -> devi -> Sanskrit word for Goddess...
minos -> Either a Cretan King or the Cretan WORD for king...

9/10 for managing to be a transgendered godking. ;)

0/10 for having a name that when I'm drunk I read it as: "Junior Hater"

Like you hate Ken Griffey Jr.... :(