UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

Desaminos

Wanderer
Re: Game:Rate the Users Name Above you

0/10 cause the name seems to much like a pickup of words stuck together... and thats what it is :p

btw, why a transgendered king??? wtf im a boy! :p

jrhather;345218 said:
5/10 because Son i'm a sed ALMOST makes sense....

8/10 for jrhather, because his name reminds me of Dan Rather, the greatest News caster of all time.

Desaminos;345179 said:
0/10 cause the name seems to much like a pickup of words stuck together... and thats what it is :p

btw, why a transgendered king??? wtf im a boy! :p

Just so you know... the words were carefully chosen.

Back when the 3D client was still around, and we had all those dancing emotes and such, I would hunt paragons quite often. Usually the Balron Spawn in blood dungeon.

There was about 5 people there that day, and we hadn't gotten a paragon in about 15-20 balrons, so I said "I'll just do the paragon dance!" I stood up on the spawning altar, and started to do the dance thing! Just then, a paragon spawned!

After we all killed it, I did the paragon dance again, and again, and each time for the next four spawns, we got Paragon Balrons.

And btw... 0/10. Sounds like Dominoes, and makes me hungry.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I like the whole greek thing.. works out for your forum name.. I hope all of your character names are as cleaver. 8/10

jrhather

Wanderer

7/10 for reminding me of my favorite tune from the Kill Bill soundtrack.

jrhather

Wanderer

I thought you wanted -rep?
Sorry!!

must be losing my mind...
I'll correct it when I can give to you again.