UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gas is cheap.

woodycook

Knight
Re: Gas is cheap.

I've seen it at 1.68 around here. I'm just waiting for it to drop below a buck, thats when I'd officially need a new pair of pants.

Bytheway, has anyone else kind of wondered why the gas is tanking in price just as bush is leaving office? Its odd.

pbguy434

Knight

woodycook;480465 said:
I've seen it at 1.68 around here. I'm just waiting for it to drop below a buck, thats when I'd officially need a new pair of pants.

Bytheway, has anyone else kind of wondered why the gas is tanking in price just as bush is leaving office? Its odd.
There was absolutely no reason that gas should have been so high in the first place. It had to come down eventually.

woodycook

Knight

pbguy434;480557 said:
There was absolutely no reason that gas should have been so high in the first place. It had to come down eventually.

Well in that frame of thought, we should have been running on energy along time ago. :p

woodycook

Knight

Nottheking;481605 said:
woodycook, you make my brain hurt. Srsly.

I know, bear with me guys. Maybe gathering some intelligence would help you comprehend my posts.
Power, energy my fucking bad. Calm down, Webster. Stop whacking it to a grammatical error.

I'm sure you've nvr made 1 srsy