UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Giving away all my stuff to a newbie, arties, tots...

Re: Giving away all my stuff to a newbie, arties, tots...

poncho-demise;458534 said:
so... did anybody end up getting anything??? no? didnt think so :eek:

Rockeye wouldn't lie. He'll give something to someone if that's what he said he's going to do.

ne14pic

Sorceror

im not a newbie but i am new at crafting have any bod's that you are willing to give away

cmcmcm

Knight

give to me i play UO without a mouse and i can't walk.

Tekkamaaan

Wanderer

I was born without a body or a head, so I am just an eyeball. The problem is, I'm blind, so if you could please just give everything to me I would like it even though I can't see it, just like tax money.

repiovesana

Sorceror

RockEye;458325 said:
Just prove you are a noobie and i'll give ya all my 1350 days old account stuff, including arties like hom, crazy shit runics, jewls
arties? hom? What is that? I don't know cuz i'm a newb... btw why is there so many rotting corpses popping up from the ground near me in doom? I'm just shooting that big boss, nothing else...
LOL :D

Pyren Blaze

Wanderer

I'm not really a newb if by that you mean new player, but if you mean newb as is suck that would be me.

If you're serious, I could probably find you a real, random newbie, as I'm self-labeled "finder and helper of UO newbies." 'Course, by the time I'm through making their ears fall off, they know well enough about insurance and the basics of equipment, at least. ;)

Caine;458425 said:
oh oh, me me, i totally dont have any stuff.
No, I'm afraid that it'll be much harder to help you, given that most newbies are ahead of where you are, in that at least they have TASTE. I fear that you, my friend, just might be hopeless in that regard... :p

adverserath;458482 said:
unfair. ive only had my accounts for 106 days. ive had to work for everything i have. and all i have is an 18x18 single floor house, with no roof haha
Hey, my house doesn't have a roof over it either. Then again, it *does* happen to also hide a secret underground missile silo...

FunkFuria;458589 said:
give to me i play UO without a mouse and i can't walk.
Default numpad macros are your friend. ;)

ParagonDancer;458710 said:
Um, your name is not Mister Dank.
I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

MY 8 yr old daughter watches me and my son play and I've let he screw around on my account for about an hour or so. She just likes sewing pretty dresses and taming kitties and puppies. she has never even thought about the idea of fighting a single creature. She has commented that she might like to play some more. I think that makes her queen of the noobies, so..if you want to give her stuff, she'll be happy to have it. Especially if its stuff she can get died pink or purple.

repiovesana

Sorceror

weinster666;459224 said:
MY 8 yr old daughter watches me and my son play and I've let he screw around on my account for about an hour or so. She just likes sewing pretty dresses and taming kitties and puppies. she has never even thought about the idea of fighting a single creature. She has commented that she might like to play some more. I think that makes her queen of the noobies, so..if you want to give her stuff, she'll be happy to have it. Especially if its stuff she can get died pink or purple.
And then, there would be you sitting beside her and saying "ok now, be a nice girl and hand those ToT's over to daddy".

lol j/k :D

repiovesana;459228 said:
And then, there would be you sitting beside her and saying "ok now, be a nice girl and hand those ToT's over to daddy".

lol j/k :D

Not my little monster.

She'd probably taunt her brother with the fact that she has it for a while, then sell some to buy a huge castle to fill with ponies. I might be able to talk her into some payment for teaching her how to raise taming so it could be unicorns instead. :D

Mordrid

Sorceror

what is a tots?!

i just traded a tome of enlight for heart of lion that tunic look so cool! WOW

SirSotam

Sorceror

One question people... Witch game are we talking about :x

repiovesana;458996 said:
arties? hom? What is that? I don't know cuz i'm a newb... btw why is there so many rotting corpses popping up from the ground near me in doom? I'm just shooting that big boss, nothing else...
LOL :D

LMAO Really this happend to me last night till someone told me where to stand :) Then again i was just on my dungeon thief casting furies :) So as I was reading all the replies again I saw this and it hit my funny bone. Eh, well i found it amusing none the less the other players prolly didn't.

RockEye

Knight

I am still considering what to do. Some of my stuff is really unique and i am having a hard time to give it to a stranger. I mean i invested hours and hours of playing during 4 years. But then again i had sooo much fun like no shard before in 8 years.
My stuff of course can't compete with some of Pumpkin's crazy items or Alex's :D
Maybe an event would be the fairest choice. I might ruin some newbie's fun if i give him all my wealth. He probably wouldn't know how to use it right anyway. I am still considering...

Tempest

Knight

RockEye can always give it to me because I love playing poker.