UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Giving away all my stuff to a newbie, arties, tots...

JuzhinN

Wanderer
Re: Giving away all my stuff to a newbie, arties, tots...

what need do to receinve anything?

my english is sux alot ;/

metallica

Sorceror

you should just go to luna bank at random times. you can spot newbies by what their wearing usually, and then blow his mind by giving him some cool shit. lol

Actually, it's generally easier and more pain-free to do this at New Haven bank instead of Luna. At least, judging from my own past experience in this sort of thing. :p

freshfredde

Wanderer

Well, I'm a noobie! I played on demise for a short time, I own a small house that a friend who sell skillballs gave me. I have 200 luck and 43% LRC. All I ever found was a "nice" sceptre from an IDOC (Tower, full of stuff, All I got was the scepter and 900 blank scrolls!), which I tried to sell a month back, along with some stuff a friend gave me, obviously because no one wants to buy them. check my previous posts ;)

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

freshfredde;462052 said:
Well, I'm a noobie! I played on demise for a short time, I own a small house that a friend who sell skillballs gave me. I have 200 luck and 43% LRC. All I ever found was a "nice" sceptre from an IDOC (Tower, full of stuff, All I got was the scepter and 900 blank scrolls!), which I tried to sell a month back, along with some stuff a friend gave me, obviously because no one wants to buy them. check my previous posts ;)
Damn.. this is good, you should win :D! PM me on Saturday if you don't and I'll get you an lrc suit :eek:

parv_

Sorceror

RockEye;460491 said:
I am still considering what to do. Some of my stuff is really unique and i am having a hard time to give it to a stranger. I mean i invested hours and hours of playing during 4 years.

Don't want to be rude or anything, but why did you make this topic at the first place then?

Muggz

Sorceror

RockEye;460491 said:
I am still considering what to do. Some of my stuff is really unique and i am having a hard time to give it to a stranger. I mean i invested hours and hours of playing during 4 years. But then again i had sooo much fun like no shard before in 8 years.
My stuff of course can't compete with some of Pumpkin's crazy items or Alex's :D
Maybe an event would be the fairest choice. I might ruin some newbie's fun if i give him all my wealth. He probably wouldn't know how to use it right anyway. I am still considering...

How hard is it, I stated that I have also put in alot of time to this game and what not man. I lost all my decent stuff I had and have also given ALOT of time and everything back to everyone here. The choice should not be hard to make.

Blacula

Knight

RockEye;458325 said:
Just prove you are a noobie and i'll give ya all my 1350 days old account stuff, including arties like hom, crazy shit runics, jewls

You could've helped old guildies... :\

mcnabola

Wanderer

well my char is still abit noody but some people have got me good resists and a i got a blaz for 30k

lordwolfx

Knight

im a noob -=[ i only have aof/rbc/divine/kasa/arcane

plz gib me orny/hom/tome so i can rockface if i ever decide to become active here again lewl

tilee

Wanderer

im not shure this post but im new my guy was given to me by a friend that was leaveing im am makeing it .
it took me a long time to relize that ppls here dont like new ppls but i under stand now to many ppls try to trick ya outa every thing i make 10k a day im ritch becouse i done it on my own :)

mcnabola

Wanderer

but if u have a guild full of noobs u need to have a lot of stuff to shear with the guild mebers so they can get there char started

fluffhead321

Sorceror

Noob by many standards, not by some

been back in UO for about 3 months I stopped playing in y2k....So yeah, if you wanna give me stuff I wont turn it down, I wouldnt need anything not the dexxers though.

Gio

Wanderer

Hell.. someone was bored/drank/under drugs/or someshit. NVM FOLKS

mcnabola

Wanderer

yo, i have a guild full of noobs with im a bit of a noob so i need the stuff to give out to my guild

gans

Wanderer

I never take a Arty in gaunlet , and i really need stuff of mage , only i have is warrios :(

Expatus

Sorceror

mcnabola;473104 said:
yo, i have a guild full of noobs with im a bit of a noob so i need the stuff to give out to my guild

I can confirm just from seeing him in luna etc that mcnabola is probably the biggest noob on demise.

Just leave your stuff to go idoc. or throw it in the bin.