UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM Francis / ickyfloyd has left the building

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
icky is that wonderful pw outift going to be in this house?

It hasn't fallen yet? No, all my cool dude clothes are on my chars, I'd stick em in there but this is the first vacay I've taken in years w/out a slapchop. We're @ Disney on 1 way airline tickets indefinitely...though I don't want the kids out of school too long, and they have cub scouts/dance & shit. Maybe I put my wearables in another house when I get back.
Trader Sam's tiki bar is the shit btw :D love u guys!

RaRae

Page
Is that the cool hotel where the bullet train goes through? I remember visiting Disney as a little kid! Too bad I was a pussy and used to be scared of rides, that and I was more of a Cartoon Network kid WISH I COULDVE APPRECIATED the experience more! I hope your kids are having a great time!

gimp

Sorceror
If your at disney look into "The Fastpass."

Its basically a free credit card. And you go and load "Fast Pass attractions on it." I believe three at a time. So say you do Buzz Lightyear 12:30, The Monsters Theatre 1:30 and Cars thing 3pm.

Basically you would then go to buzz lightyear right at 12:30 use your fast pass and go to front of the line. Then the Monsters theatre right at 1:30 and front of line, etc.

We didn't realize these were free until second day at disney and they were the shit then!

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
If your at disney look into "The Fastpass."

Its basically a free credit card. And you go and load "Fast Pass attractions on it." I believe three at a time. So say you do Buzz Lightyear 12:30, The Monsters Theatre 1:30 and Cars thing 3pm.

Basically you would then go to buzz lightyear right at 12:30 use your fast pass and go to front of the line. Then the Monsters theatre right at 1:30 and front of line, etc.

We didn't realize these were free until second day at disney and they were the shit then!

Nah you gotta get the handicap passes from the front gate.

They're free. You go get your pass signed and come back at a designated time. You can hop from ride to ride. You will cut the time you wait in line by half.

$0.00

TRADE MAN

Squire
Magically drains $ from my wallet yeah ;)
Ya bud, I brought my 3 kids there. It took my a week to recover. I felt like I had been beaten half to death. Just for you info... Rent the damn strollers or make sure to bring your own... Even the big kids get tired of walking and make you carry them. And even worse... By day 2, you have to start carrying your wife too lol. Good luck bro. Hope you guys have fun.

gimp

Sorceror
Nah you gotta get the handicap passes from the front gate.

They're free. You go get your pass signed and come back at a designated time. You can hop from ride to ride. You will cut the time you wait in line by half.

$0.00

Well. I was going to say this but ya if you go this route. Go one further like I did and get the motorized scooter $50 for the day. Although i just had leg surgery they didn't really check if I was handicapped.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Is enjoying the amusement park really worth it if your faking to be handicapped and sitting in a chair the whole time. Good god i don't think any bitches will walk up to you interested in sex.

Last edited:

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
Is enjoying the amusement park really worth it if your faking to be handicapped and sitting a chair the whole time. Good god i don't think any bitches will walk up to you interested in sex.

You don't have to sit in a handicapped chair.

I learned my scamming skills from uog